eleven. hostage

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

IT HAD been days since the wolf had seen her partner in crime/non-biological brother, Damon. To say she missed him was an understatement. The wolf loved how she had rekindled her close relationship with Stefan again but she longed for the taunting and teasing she experienced when she was around the raven haired vampire despite her protests when asked about it.

So, the werewolf took it upon herself to join Elena in the journey to the cabin that belonged to the Gilbert family, where Jeremy was residing in order to complete his hunters mark. Her purpose was partially to see Damon but it was also a favour to her other non biological brother Stefan, she promised to watch over the troubled pair of lovers to report back to him about their behaviour and if in fact they were 'in love' to which most did not believe.

As they jumped out the car, Kristina toyed with her phone as she spoke into it, leaving Elena to walk inside and sort any mess that had been caused before the wolf would follow after her to find something she detested, which was most things. "I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find something. You've probably just missed something."

"I've looked, Krist." Hayley reassured "There's nothing else here that tells us where our family are."

Kristina exhaled a small amount of air and ran a hand through her hair, brushing it out of her face "Then go to his office. Shane is a pretty secretive guy, god knows what he's hiding. Just look in the most unexpected of places, he's probably not telling us because... he wants it as leverage or something."

"That son of a bitch better start providing." Hayley threatened "I'll catch you later. Hopefully, I'll find something."

Hayley ended the call and Kristina lowered her phone putting it in her pocket as she walked up to the cabin. The girl pushed open the door and walked further into the building to see Matt being aided by Elena and Jeremy stood beside the window looking out cautiously. "Looks like something pretty serious happened." Kristina nodded to herself, pressing her lips together. "So, I'm gonna go. Good luck with...whatever."

Elena rolled her eyes "Not funny."

"It was pretty funny." A male voice spoke from behind them. Kristina whipped her head round to see a tall masculine figure staring back at her with a smile The werewolf wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up like an older brother would with his own sibling "Ah, I missed you wolfie."

Kristina punched his arm roughly as she whined "I hate when you call me that and you know it. You're lucky I'm not in one of my bad moods."

Damon smirked at her comment knowing full well if she was in a bad mood it would have been a lot more humorous for him. Jeremy moved from his position near the window "Suns up. They're all gone."