Game night

Hey there this one is for Brownyn <3

************************************

Fp was at home when Fred called.
"Hey, Fp"
"Hey Fred, is everything alright?"
"Yeah yeah I'm just asking if you wanna come to my house tonight."
"Alone?"
"Oh sorry, Hermione is here and maybe Alice comes too."
"Oh okay, see you later then."
"See ya."

Fp ended the call and started getting ready because it was already nine pm. He took a shower, get dressed and put Alice's favourite perfume. He got out, jumped on his motorcycle and drove to Fred's place.

There, he jumped off his motorcycle and knocked on the door.
"Oh hi Fp!" Hermione said.
"Hi Hermione."
He entered the house and put his jacket in a chair.
"So Alice isn't here yet?" Fp asked
"You know how she is and also why are you so curious?" Hermione asked and Fp just ignored, he didn't want her to know that he still loved Alice.
"Well let's have a drink while Alice doesn't get here." Fred said when he saw the face of Fp.
"Count with me!" Hermione said excited. Suddenly a familiar voice said "And me!".
Fp looked and there she was. Alice Cooper, the love of his life smiling at him while she entered the house. Alice had a black short skirt, a baby blue top and a black jacket. She passed through Fp and he felt the perfume that Alice had, his favourite.

They all talk for a while and they were all drunk when Fred had the idea.
"Hey, do you wanna play truth or dare?"
"Okay! But if someone doesn't want to answer it has to take a piece of clothing!" Alice said
"This is going to be fun!" Hermione said looking at Alice.

"So who starts?" Fp asked
"Oh, me!" Alice said "Hermione truth or dare?"
"Umm dare"
"You have to do a lap dance to Fred."
Hermione went straight to Fred and started.
"Ok, ok you can stop" Fp said starting to feel awkward.
"Ok Fp your turn, truth or dare?" Hermione asked
"Well let's try truth"
"Do you still have feelings for Alice? Like feelings feelings?" Fp blushed and took off is shirt.
Alice looked at him and couldn't stop it. Fp was so hot and the fact that he didn't answer that question made her think a lot
"Fred truth or dare?" Fp asked to try to escape from the last minute moment.
"Truth"
"Is it true that you are already divorced?"
"Yes."
Hermione was shocked but at the same time happy because like that she could be with him.

After a few rounds everyone was only with their underwear.

"Alice your turn, Truth or dare?" Hermione asked her best friend
"I'm going with truth"
"Do you still love Fp?"
Everyone was shocked with the question because she couldn't be more direct.
"Uhh... I.. ok, I still love you Fp I always did and always will." Alice said running to the bathroom and locking herself in there.
"Ummm I'll be back in a minute" Hermione said while run to the bathroom
"Alice it's me please let me in." Hermione said
She opened the door and Hermione entered. Alice was in the floor sobbing.
"Why did you asked that, why?" Alice said while crying "now he hates me and he will not want to talk to me anymore"
"I'm not so sure about that, he seemed pretty happy when I left the room to talk to you."
"Really..?"
"Really, now come on, clean yourself up and let's get a glass of water in the kitchen."
"Ok"

They left the bathroom and Alice went to the kitchen while Hermione said "Fp now is time to comfort her and you know that."
Fp got up and went to the kitchen to find Alice leaning in the stand with her hands in her head.
"Hey there" fp said getting close to her.
"Hey... About what happened, sorry"
"Why? Do you think I don't love you? Just like you said I still love and I always will Ali"
"Oh, Fp..."
He leaned to kiss her but suddenly they heard some laughing in the kitchen door.
"You know you're still in your underwear don't you?" Fred said starting to laugh again with Hermione.
"Oh just shut up." Alice said now leaning to Fp to kiss him passionately.
"Can you two get a room?" Hermione said
"You two can't talk either everyone knows that you like each other"
"Do you?" Hermione asked Fred a little surprised.
"Of course, why did you think a am divorced?"
"Oh my god come here" Hermione said throwing herself to him

Alice giggled and turned again to Fp that was staring at her.
"What?" She asked
"Oh nothing I was just admiring the most beautiful person in the world and that I love the most."
"Oh you are so sweet, aren't ya?"
"It seems like it"
"Oh just shut up Jonesy" she said kissing him like it was no tomorrow until they had to breathe.
"Upstairs?"
"Upstairs." Fp agreed lifting her up to his waist and taking her to the guest's room.
"I waited so long for this." Fp said in the way there
"Oh, I know....me too"

The next morning Fp woke up with Alice in his arms and he whispered "Good morning sunshine"
But she was still sleeping so he started to kiss her until she woke up.
"Great way to start the morning uh?" Alice said with a smile in her face.
"Of course, only for the love of my life" Fp said looking at her also with a smile in his face. They kissed one more time and Alice started to get out of the bed and dressed a t-shirt.
"Where are you going, it's still early."
"I know, I want to see where those love birds are."
"Oh me too, wait for me." Fp said excited.

They slowly opened Fred's door and saw them still sleeping in each others arms.
"Awww that's cute" Alice whispered to Fp.
"Yeah but we are cutter" He said kissing her one more time.
"I love you more than everything, you know?" Alice asked him
"I know, and I love too Ali for the rest of my life."

************************************

Hope you like it <3