𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

draco malfoy is the ice that surges through your veins on a chilly winter day. the billowing cloud of ash bitten air meticulously craning and clawing out of a charred, serrated chimney. he is boisterous thunder road race under a sky bleeding out obsidian ink. he is charred cigarette ashes scraping against tired lungs, but you light up another to ease the pain, because you are oh so addicted. he is worn, leather bound book with a cracking spine and rings of firewhisky staining the cover. the midsummer storm skimming over your collarbones and the squashed rose petals caking your cuticles and the thorns pricking your finger tips.

lilith evendeta is the numbness that gnaws at your knuckles and the tips of your toes when the icy cold is billowing across the horizon. but when you bustle around the roaring fire the numbess turns into burning heat, blazing through your veins. she is firewhisky trickling down your throat and spreading a burning cloud of warmth through your whole body. she is a wolf, prowling in the powdery snow of the numbing winter cold, waiting for prey then pouncing unknowingly, unleashing a war of rage and fiery origin, eyes glowing like orange orbs. she is a cosy cottage, with a raging fire and spilling out books but from the outside, the wooden planks are frosted with snow and the walls like slabs of ice.

𝔏𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔞

She was born with hair of pulsing electricity, the colour of a glowing white blonde, and emotions as numb as your toes on a winters day. Could not feel a thing - not one emotion - other than anger. When she gets angry, it is like throwing vodka onto a bonfire or pouring a barrel of petrol onto a quaint log burner. No one knows why she feels no emotion. It is simply a mystery. Her hair - is much of a mystery as her lack of emotion. If it came into contact with human skin, they would suffer a painful death but anything else, including her own skin, it did not affect. Afraid of what he might find out, her father simply did not bother to investigate it. And Lilith found it fascinating. She is from a pureblood family, a long line of Satanist witches and wizards who despise the following of a false Dark Lord, Voldemort. Hidden in a her mysical manor, passed down from generations, and swimming in inheritance money, their family was far from poor but remained in the shadows, worried of the hate they would receive consequence of their belief. Her mother died after birthing her. Her father is a like sour milk, running down your throat, making you grimace and chuck it back up. Foul man, especially to his daughter but would never in a million years let his daughter walk around uneducated. She was home-schooled to a high standard, a devilishly smart witch. But her ambitions grew large after learning so much and she stole her fathers time turner to go to muggle school as well as learn at home, taking self defence classes and learning martial arts. You might wonder, what on Earth for?

She had developed an obsession on training to find and kill all death eaters, and assassinate Voldemort, when the time had come. But as you probably already figured, her father found out. She had never seen her father so angry, it was like he was a flame and she had poured his finest firewhisky on him. In rage, he destroyed the time turner and decided to send her to a regular wizarding school, out of harms way. That school was Hogwarts. He figured it would humble her, punish her and ultimately, to get rid of her. Although he hated to admit it, he was scared of her, that emotionless look in her eyes and how they turned ablaze when anger engulfed her.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔬 𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔬𝔶

A pureblood wizard. Top grades.

Cold as ice. He hides his emotions, emotions that can be so intense and captivating but are clumsily patched and wrapped in roughly made shell, that spits out insults and stabs people in their most insecure spots. But what people cannot see is that his shell is wearing away and cracking slightly, and is moments away of spilling out things that he would rather die, than share with anyone at Hogwarts. His father is a death eater, of course, as is his mother. But he has heard conversations that dance around the hour of midnight and the tasks that they are sent to do. It sickens him. He would do anything to be unlike his ancestry and family but he knows he has no choice and this scares the living daylights out of him. He thinks being mean to others, and hating the people that his father despises will cover his fear of his future.

𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱

~ play with fire, Sam Tinnesz

~ feel something, Jaymes Young

~ a little wicked, Valerie Broussard

~ sign of the times, Harry Styles

~ take me to church, Hoizer

~ me and the devil, Gil Scott-Heron

Based on the books, not the movies.

Vote if you want me to carry on this story and write more parts! Please leave comments on what you liked or want  me to include! Sending love!