My person

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

"She's here, but still in a critical condition. Her right lung lobe was seriously damaged, but fortunately the ambulance started to treat her just in time." - I sighed and nodded. - "The bullet missed her heart by 1-2 centimetres. She's lucky for sure." - the doctor smiled at me.

"And her stomach?" - I asked, my fingers fidgeting with the button of my shirt.

"Oh yes, we took out the bullet from her liver, and it will heal back in no time. Regardless, the main problem is her lung. Her breathing is still unstable and we need to support her with the respiratory device. Her circulation will probably get back to normal, but she lost a lot of blood, we still give her some more." - he patted my shoulder.

"You should go home and wash up. We'll inform you if anything happens." - I shook my head.

"I'm going to stay. I'll just wash up here." - I said and sat down next to her bed.

"Sure. We can give you a room if you would like to..." - I smiled at his kindness. - "But you can lie next to her too." 

"I can?!" - I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. We just have to make sure you're sterile enough. I'll give you a surgical soap. You'll have to use t on your whole body and then you can lie there to hug her. It usually helps the recovery." - I jolted up and went after him as he lead me to the washroom.

"Thank you, really." - he nodded and smiled at me.

"The fast and full recovery is our main goal, so...here are the clothes you'll need to wear." - he handed me some green pants and a T-shirt, the ones surgeons usually wear. - "I'll wait for you out here to lead you back." - I got inside and took a quick but thorough shower. My hands were still bloody and I felt dirt on every little spot on my body. I put on the clothes and went out.

"I'm ready." - I told him and he nodded. 

"Put this on too." - he gave me a surgical mask. - "We need to keep every bacteria out." 

"Sure." - we entered the room.

"So you can touch the bandage on her stomach but don't press on the upper one." 

"Of course." 

"That's it. I'll leave you alone now." - I thanked him once more as I settled down, carefully hugging Anne as I lied. - "Oh, and one more thing...feel free to talk to her. They hear it." - I smiled and nodded once more. - "Let me know if you have any problems, good night now!"

"Good night, thank you!" - I said as the door shut.

The room was almost totally dark, only the lamps from the corridor gave me some light. I sighed as I snuggled more into Anne's body, which provided me some shelter after this crazy day. It was four in the morning, she was under surgery for more than eight hours.

"I was super worried about you, you know that?" - I asked, caressing her face slowly. - "You scared me so-so much." - I whispered as I felt my body shake from crying. I sobbed in her neck loudly.

Flashback

"Baby, don't fall asleep!" - I said slapping her slightly. She opened her eyes but closed them right away. - "ANNE!!" - I screamed when her body started to shake in my arms.

"The ambulance will be here, you need to calm down Tzuyu!" - I heard Petra behind me. She was still holding the gun. She shot Ree right after Anne got off her. - "Come on, get off her." - she tried to peel me off her but I gripped harder.

"NO, FUCKING LET GO OF ME!" - I screamed back at her. 

"You don't give her enough place to breathe! She will die because of you!" - she told me. I let go of her.