----All Gone (Shoto Todoroki)----

Start from the beginning

"Um, Todoroki. Over here please."

Shoto walked to the other side on the bus to the detective.

"Yes?"

"The girl...both of her parents were found."

"That's good. Which bus are they in?"

The detective pointed at the crime scene bus.

"They were burned, past the point of survival."

Shoto frowned deeply. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"So your telling me that that blind, five year old girl, that just witnessed one of the biggest villain incidents in the world is now an orphan too?"

The detective sighed, slowly nodding.

"Shoto?!"

Deku ran up to the hero, cupping his cheeks then holding his shoulders, looking for injures.

"I'm fine Izuku."

The green haired hero knew better by the tone of his voice.

"What happened?"

The detective handed Deku the folder, allowing him to read it.

"Oh...Where is she?"

Shoto walked to you, guiding Deku as well.

"S-shoto?"

"Yes. I brought another hero. Do you know Deku?"

You smiled a bit.

"Yeah. Daddy said he has fluffy green hair."

Shoto felt his heart snap a little.

"Excuse me, can I talk to the girl?"

The two heroes saw the officer and nodded. They went to walk away but a hand caught Shoto's costume.

"D-don't go."

Shoto looked at the officer for permission and he nodded.

"I'll stay right here."

Shoto stood next to your head, the officer on the other side of you.

"L/n, your parents. They...they didn't make it."

"Didn't make what?"

The officer had a pained expression on his face, obviously not wanting to be the one to tell you.

"No, they...L/n...the villains...they...your parents d-died."

Your face stayed the same for a second before scrunching up. You took off your blindfold to wipe your eyes.

"W-why?"

You cried into your shirt, trying to shield your eyes from the harsh lights of the flames that haven't been put out yet.

Shoto put a hand on your back, rubbing circles. This always calmed Deku down when he was upset so he thought it should work for you.

{{time skip one week}}

You had been living in an orphanage for the handicapped ever since the incident.

You never found your guiding stick but Shoto bought you a new one, just like he said he would.

"L/n, someone is here to see you."

You got up, grabbing your stick and walking to the 'living room' of the building.

You recognized the smell.

"Shoto?"

The hero smiled and walked up to you, ruffling your hair.

"And D-deku?"

The other hero smiled too and replied with a yes.

"Y/n."

Shoto crouched down to your level, fixing your blindfold from when he riffled your hair.

"Would you like to come stay with Deku and me?"

You didn't hesitate to nod, feeling for Shoto's shoulders, pouncing on him for a hug. With a chuckle, the half and half hero stood, carrying you to the main desk. He signed the final piece of paperwork and walked to the doors.

He knew you would say yes so he's been filling out paperwork since the day after he found you.

Now you can grow up to be a happy girl and a great hero, blind or not.
-----

This was supposed to be angst but for some reason I just wanted it to end with a happy ending.

I hope this is what you wanted FRENCHSASS