"Yang?" "I said I would walk with you." She chuckled again, and we walked out the door. We talk a bit more, and get to the daycare.

"Well, that was fun, see you at home." She says, turning to me. "Yeah, I'll see you-" I was cut off my Blake, giving me a kiss, not on the cheek, but my lips, not the first time but still.

She tried to walk inside quickly, but i stopped her by grabbing her hand. I didn't know what I was going to do, but let go, and she basically runs inside.

I stand there in shock, I accepted the truth that I actually like this girl, and this happened. I just....I don't know what to do with my life right now.

I walk back to my apartment, and just lay on the couch, thinking about my life decisions, and what led up to this moment.

I mean yeah, I had relationships in highschool, but this girl just dose something else to me. Maybe we can go on an actual date, there a new restaurant I can take her to!

Blake POV

I got inside, and sat at the little table in the back for the rest of my break, if you could even call it that, it was 5 minutes.

Great, I just made a huge mistake, I just did that. Now, I have to deal with this at home, I LIVE with her, so of course I have to.

I mean, I like her, from the little amount of time I've known her, I like her, I know almost everything about her, it's not ok.

So now, I'm regretting every life decision I have ever mad, leading up to this moment. How do I know if she even likes me back, how do I know she doesn't just see me as a friend.

I can't deal with this right now, I just can't, I have to get back to work. I was stupid and I can apologise later, and try not to make things not so awkward between us.

Time skip

I finish my shift at the daycare, and grab my book, not that book, but a different one. I walk out only to be met by Sun.

"Hey Blake!" I didn't look at him, I was thinking of what I was going to say to Yang, how to explain myself. "Helloooo" "hmm, oh, sorry."

"Something wrong, Blake?" I nod, still thinking, I have to deal with this at one point, so I have to get it over with now. "What's up?"

I explain what happened, and I see the light in his eyes get brighter. "You two should totally date!" He said, putting an arm around me, really, now of all times?!

"She probably doesn't feel the same way about me..." He looked at me as if I'm stupid for saying that. "Blake, listen to me, she grabbed your hand after that, right" "yeah." "She is a bit protective of you with that one time with Liam."

"That happened twice." "A. What the hell, B. She cares about you and helps you." "Well, yeah, but she's just being a good friend."

"Ok, well, she flirts with a lot, right." "Yeah" "she tried to kiss you at the bar, and apologized... while she was drunk." I say nothing, I can't explain that.

"She cooked for you twice." "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" "Ok, fair enough, but she has fought a guy, no, actually 2 guys for you!" "Yeah, she'd do that for someone else, too."

"She said she was in love with you, drunk." "She was drunk!" "Yes, exactly, she was just more open to say what she really wanted to!" I mean, he's right.

"Blake, she rejected a girl, you described as really pretty, and she  showed 0 interest in." "Non of that means she likes me!" He just looked at me in disbelief.

"Blake, you are not this blind, we both know it!" Does she like me, like, is that even a possibility?! I blush a bit, if there's even a possibility of her liking me, why?!