"Sure, I'll talk to you two later?" Jaune chimes in with, "oh, how long have you two been going out?"

We both just look at him, "Jaune, we aren't dating..." He looked shocked. "Oh, you just give off a romantic vibe, sorry for assuming"

They walk out, and Blake and I are left in an awkward silence, why would he just say that then just leave? Does he just want it to be awkward?!

"Sorry about having people over without you knowing!" I say quickly, to break the silence, she looked at me confused, like I was crazy.

"It's your apartment, why would you have to tell me if you have people over?" I rub the back of  my neck, "well, I mean, we share an apartment, so I just thought..."

She puts her hand on my shoulder, "Yang, it's fine." She said, with a reassuring smile. I sigh, and walk into the kitchen. "I'll make us lunch, them I'll walk you back to work."

I look back at her, and she nods. "Sounds like a plan." She says, I smile. I open the fridge, and look at what we have. "How do you feel about BLT sandwiches?" I ask still looking in the fridge.

"Sounds great." I hear her say, she was now behind me, talk about silence. I get our the eggs and lettuce, close the fridge and get the bacon out of the freezer.

I get 2 pans out, and put them on the stove, turning up the heat, and putting butter in both. I put the bacon in some hot water, and put 2 eggs in the pans.

"Do you want you egg yolk broken or not." I ask, turning to her. "Not broken, and don't cook it all the way through please, or not, you're the cook."

I nod, that's how I usually make my eggs so yeah. I do what I need to and put the eggs on different plates. I get bread and put the eggs on some bread.

I get the bacon, still frozen of course, I'll just thaw it myself. I thaw it, and put some in each pan after adding a bit more butter so it doesn't stick.

"How much bacon you want?" I ask, "2 maybe 3 pieces." I nod, and put 3 in each pan. I cook it, and put in on the sandwich.

I add some lettuce to both, and some cheese, you can't go wrong with it. I add the top piece of bread, and give one to Blake.

"Your lunch madam." I say, handing her the plate. She chuckled and took the plate. We walk to the couch, and start eating.

"How's your side?" Blake asked, taking a bite of her sandwich. "It's fine, doesn't even hurt." I say, she nods, and looked at my side for a second.

"Blake, it's not your fault, how many times do I have to tell you this?" I ask, she sighed and looked at me. "I know, I still feel bad."

I look at her, her face had a sad expression on it. I wanted her to smile, I need her to smile. "Hey, don't worry about it, know how you can make it up to me?"

She looked at me, and her ears perked up. "Smile more, it looks good on you." She just looked at me for a second, but nodded and smiled.

Something about her smile and her eyes, just made me get butterflies, and made my day just so much better. Her eyes always made me melt, just looking at them made me want to make her smile....holy shit, I do like this girl!

I didn't realize I was staring till she waved her hand in front of my face. "Earth to Yang." I shake my head, I can't think about that right now.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I say, the thought still lingering in my mind. "Ok, but just don't get to lost in thought, please." I nod, I can't focus on it to much.

We talk a bit longer until Blake's phone rings, she looked at it and sighed, "I have to head back to work." She gets up and starts to walk twords the door and I follow.