meeting the snake.

"It almost time" says Yamato as his team gathers near the bridge.
"Remember the plan and wait for my signal" says yamato going through several hand signs beforr wood encases his whole body.
"Man thats still freaky" says naruto as the wood morphs into an exact copy of sasori.
"We hear you the first time naruto" says yamato mimicking sasosi's voice.
"Wow you sound just like him" says sakura.
"Get in position" orders yamato walking out onto the bridge.

After several minutes a grey haired man approaches the bridge.
"No way kabuto!" Thinks naruto clenching his fist.
"It had to be orochimaru's lapdog"
After a few minutes of talking kabuto suddenly swipes at yamato destroying his wooden shell.
"How did you know?" asks yamato jumping away from kabuto.
"Oh I didn't lord orochimaru freed me from sasori's control so I was planning on killing him anyway but it seem the leaf beat me to it" says kabuto before naruto, sakura and sai land in front of their captain.
"Oh naruto its been awile how life been treating you?" asks kabuto as if he was greeting an old friend.
"Shut your mouth you rat!" says naruto trying to control himself and not rip kabuto limb from limb.
"Now that just rude naruto-kun" came a sickening voice from the trees behind kabuto.
"No way! If he's here we have to abandon this mission" thinks Yamato as a man steps out of the trees.
"Orochimaru!" yells sakura shocked as orochimaru steps next to kabuto.
"So tsunade sent children huh" says orochimaru looking over team 7.
"And the nine tails what a great opportunity" says orochimaru.
"Naruto I've heard some rumors about you that you can control the fox now" says orochimaru looking naruto dead in th eye.
"How does he know that the only people who would know that are leaf shinobi and the akatsuki" thinks yamato alarmed.
"That make me wonder whose stronger now you or sasuke" says kabuto.
"You bastards I'm going to take him back!" yells naruto his eyes flashing red.
"Take him back you would force him to do something he doesn't wish to do how horrible" says orochimaru in fake surprise.
"Sasuke came to me of his own free will so what right do you have to take him back"
"Cut the bullshit your a manipulator you use people you trick them to get what you want so stop the stupid games!" Says naruto.
"Well you sure have grown bold in the last few years haven't you you definitely possess the will of fire isn't that what that old dead monkey called it" says orochimaru smirking.
"Okay that it!" yells naruto activating his cloak.
"Tear him up!"

Naruto explodes toward orichimaru at blinding speed kicking away from the bridge.
"Naruto stop!" Yells sakura as naruto rushes after orochimaru.
"Sakura get down!" yells yamato creating a wood wall blocking several kunai thrown by kabuto.
"Sorry not quite good enough" says kabuto before his kunai explode destroying the bridge under sakura and sai.
"Dammit!" yells yamato jumping to safety from the falling bridge.
"Sai grab sakura!"
Sai quickly make an ink bird and flies into the sky leaving an unconscious sakura to fall.
"Shit please make it" says yamato creating an wooden beam rushing the catch sakura.

"My you have grown strong" says orichimaru as naruto charges him again.
"Striking shadow snake!"
Orochimaru launches a group of snakes at naruto who just back hands them away.
"Rasengan!" yells naruto slamming a ball of chakra into orochimaru's gut only for him to turn into a mound of mud.
"It won't be that easy" says orochimaru appearing behind naruto a long sword coming out of his mouth quickly slashing naruto but naruto vanishes in a puff of smoke.
"No it won't" says naruto standing in front of orochimaru.
"Well a shadow clone I didn't even notice the switch" says orochimaru sounding amused before the ground begins to shake.
"What the hell are you planning!" Shouts naruto his negative emotion senses going wild.
"Now we see how strong you really are" says orochimaru as the ground erupts.

"Made it just in time" sighs yamato catching sakura before she hit the ground.
"But kabuto snuck off dammit this mission has gone so wrong" says yamato before a loud crashing sound gets his attention.
"Holy hell!" says yamato seeing three massive snake towing over the forest.