part 4

I was in deep thought when the door finally open and dylan come out. she has an emotionless excpration on her. I dont know what they do to her but by the look on her face it wasn't good.

She reaced for my chains and just motion for me to follow. We exit the house, that still look like a hunted house on the outside. As we walk down the street back to the house.

We arrived at the house dylan open the door and walk in, I linger at the door step. she notice me note going in and looked at me and I spoke.

"tonight I want to sleep in the bed with you" .

"what?" she answerd.

"As I said, I want to sleep in bed with you, I won't do anything just sleep next to you".

she loiked at me and didn't know what to say. I already expect denial, I didn't want to hear the words and I see her eyes as she say those word so I looked at the ground.

After a long moment she sighed and said ok.

My head shout right up as I heard those words a genuine smile formed on my face as she walked away to the bathroom.

I walked to the bedroom, the room that was forbidden until now and sat on the bed.

Dylan walked in and looked at me and said

"Why aren't you in bed?"

"Can you please take of the chains?"

"Why?"

"Because it's uncomfortable and I can control myself after a week with those thing".

"I don't think so, the first time you almost tackeld me to the ground, I don't know what you have done if I haven't put those chains on you"

I sighed and said. "do you want to know what would I have done the first time I saw you?"

"What would you have done?"

"The first night I saw you I couldn't control myself because that was the first time I met my mate. Yes I would have tackeld you but not to harm you but to embrace you and hold you".

She looked at me not knowing what to say. I sighed again and laid on my back as I was closing my eyes I heard her

"Wait I will take of the chains from your legs and waist but thats it for now".

"Thank you"

she then murmur something that I could not understand and with that the chains at my legs and waist were gone. I can feel apart of me strengh come back I can almost feel romeo inside but she was still weak.

I laid again under the covers as dylan got beside me.