First Day of Senior Year

Ericka POV

I woke up early every first day as usual, because  I'd like to be there first to chose where to sit. I did my morning routine and wore my uniform then went to school with my brother.

I'm now in school looking for my classroom. Sadly but there were many students at the room already so I stayed outside because it was pretty awkward and I kind of waited for a person to approach to me. I'm already in my senior year and yeah I switched school for like the fifth time already like literally so I don't have friends here.

I'm a shy and silent person at first but once you get to know me, I'm quite loud and annoying but in a good way. I was scrolling through my phone and looking at the view of the schools pentagon, it was noisy because the school's band are playing to welcome the students on their first day. A girl stood beside me.

"Hey, I'm Mia and you are?" the girl said.  "I'm Ericka" "Let's get inside, it's almost time." Then we went inside, the room was noisy and people were talking. I looked around and wanted to talk to other students but I'm conscious to what they will think about me. I just sat down at the back of the room.

"Okay class, good morning. I'm your adviser and please seat alphabetically." what?! Do we really have too? Why?

We moved to our seats and I wasn't that happy because I wanted to sit next to Mia because she seems nice.

I was seated next to a nerd and a weird guy then introduced ourselves. I really don't like to be infront of a class because I really don't want to embarrass if I do anything wrong.

The day went fast than I expected and me and the nerd became friends. Her name is Ella and she likes K-pop like I do. She also nice and mature so I like her because we are quite opposite. I'm also nice but a bit childish because I just want to have fun and to be happy always, forgetting the problems that I have.

At the end of the day, I waved goodbye to Ella and went to the canteen and waited for my brother there. Surfing through the net about BTS because they are my favourite then a messenger notification appeared on the screen.

"How was your first day?" "well it was fine, I met a new friend and it's a girl don't worry." So he is my boyfriend if you say but no that's what people think but the truth he didn't even ask, my family, relatives and friends know about us because we are open. Let's just say we're MU, in the stage of mutual understanding but we act like we are together so yeah.

His name is Carlo. He is overprotective, a jealous person and a strict kind of guy but I love him. He doesn't want me to be friends with the guys here so yeah I kind of avoid the boys here in my new school.

After waiting for my brother, we went home.