The Final Monday

((The last chapter caused my wife to leave two years ago.)))

In the last chapter, you fucked Garfield. You completely Shane Dawsoned his thick orange cat cheeks. Unfortunately, due to the emense dicking you gave Garfield, you broke his spine. Garfield was now paralyzed in all places below the neck.

You sit beside a bedridden Garfield with his round cheeks utterly unslappable. You messed up big time. Your idol and love of your life, Garfield is now crippled because of you and your cruel human desires.

You give Garfield his hourly dose of lasagna through his feeding tube. Holding the hand Garfield can no longer feel, you struggle to hold back tears.

"Garffy, baby. I'm so sorry."

Garfield slowly turns his head to look at you. You see his beautiful dark eyes. He says with a sultry voice.

"Mondays, amirite~"

You couldn't take it anymore. Garfield is laying before you hot and ready, even though he was paralyzed.

"Ay (Y/N), don't worry about me. Go ham."

And so you did....again. You hop on Garfield's hospital bead, rolling Garfield on his stomach exposing his sweet gluteus maximus. Then, you prepare to go absolutely A-Wall on Garfield rear.

A nurse walks in and notices Garfield getting raw dogged right in front of her. As you increase your speed doing the big sex, a bright light emits from your wiener. The light is so powerful, the nurse is evaporated on site.

You didn't notice the light while clapping the cheeks of god. However, the light was more useful than you would think. It completely healed Garffy's spine causing to feel the extreme shagging you where giving him. It was truly a site to see. Sadly, no one could see it. You and Garfield had killed all life within a 50 mile radius. It was on par with an extinction level event.

You couldn't stop either. It was like Garfield was sucking you in. But you didn't mind. You and Garffy can be together permanently without distractions. Permanently with your pee pee in Garfield's cheeks until the end of time. Perhaps even longer.