CHAPTER 2

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We are a month farther, and besides my college hours I have a part-time job in the hospital restaurant, two evenings and every Saturday I go there to work.

I get it well combined with my homework and I enjoy doing it, the only drawback is, that I must travel to work by bus because I don't have a car yet, so saving and going out isn't much of an option for me.

I made friends with, Ryou, Joey, Serenity, and Malik, Al the guys are gay, Serenity is Bi.

Marik and Malik become an item straight away the first evening,

A few days later, Bakura and Ryou have become an item.

As you know Serenity is married with Tristan, She is the younger sister of Joey.

And it is not yet certain, but... something is going on between Seto and Joey also.

Since I have never had a relationship before because I'm very shy, I do not know if my preference is for a male or female, so we all agreed I'm Bi until I know for sure.

We form a study group together and one evening a week we come together to study and help each other where we have difficulty.

During the holidays, my friends and Yami go home, where I'm left alone because I have no family to go to, and I feel uncomfortable to go with my friends home.

I see Yami very little, in the morning I see him coming out his bedroom and he leaves immediately, in the evening, I hear or see him coming home, after which he takes a shower and then closes himself up in his room again.

He hasn't said a word to me at all this time.

It's Friday night, I just made it easy for myself on the couch with a good book, while my favourite radio channel is playing in the background.

Softly I sing along with the rock songs when I suddenly get a creepy feeling that someone is watching me.

I look up from my book, and see Yami in the standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Do you never go out?" He asks with a snarl.

"Nope not interested, just give me a good book and this music channel, then I'm satisfied." I replay with my most friendly voice

"Why are you such a weirdo?" he asks.

"No idea, maybe because I don't know any better?"

"Have you never been to the bar or cinema?" confusion is to be heard in his voice.

"In a bar they drink alcohol, and I don't like drunken people, and want what happens in the cinema?"

"Okay ENOUGH!!"

"What enough? You ask a question and I answer, isn't that how it works?" I say rather surprised and wondering why he acts like a spoiled brat.

"Put on your shoes and pack your jacket!" he commands me.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!"

"And where do you want me to take me? And why do you think I want to go out with you?" I ask rather irritated."

"You can be as dull as you want to be, I respect your choice not to go to the bar, but, NO ONE, not even my roommate does not deserve to see a movie in de cinema!"

"But who says I want to go?" I whine

"You have nothing to want, now you are going to put on shoes? Or must I drag you out on your socks!"

"A please is on his place you know."

"Hurry up.... Please." He says a bit hesitant as if he hates to say please.

"And how am I paying for that? I barely have enough money to live, pay rent and my phone bill."

"I'll take you out, I pay!"

"As a date? "I ask with horror.

"No date! Just roommates!" But his eyes say something different, what would it be? Humour for sure, and something else.

"Okay." I say with a sigh, pushing myself up off the couch, putting on my sneakers and grabbing my jacket.

Together we walk to his car, "Wow... what a beauty." I'm surprised, not many students can allow a car like that. A black streamlined jaguar stands in his parking space, and I can't help to give a soft whistle.

Yami looks up and says, ''this oldie? It's already due for replacement" and a big grin is seen on his face.

"Oldie or not, it's a beautiful car Yami."

"Thanks, get in." he says a bit with a softer voice.

I walk to the passenger side and get in, I don't understand, the car looks as new, and he wants to replace it?

I noticed that Yami has a vending machine car, that will work out someday if I must drive his car from whatever reason, my driver license is on vending machine cars.

After half an hour drive in silence, we arrive at the cinema.

We stand in line and watch which films are playing, I see one that arouses some interest, he looks at the same film and then he looks at me.

"This one?"

"Okay." I replay.

He walks to the corner and buys the tickets, I look at the price and make a mental note, there is no way he is paying for this evening, a bit mad at myself because kneed to take the money out of my saving jar.

We walk to the food corner, and I'm trying to let Yami let me pay for the food and drinks, sadly he rejects and orders two Coca Cola, and popcorn, sweet for me and salt for him

Again I look how much it costs and make a mental note.

Then we walk to the movie room, look for a place and take a seat, to make it easy.

The movie starts, and as I watch it, I realize I don't like it, out of respect for Yami, more because he paid for everything, I decide not to say anything and look good until the movie ends.

When we go outside, I'm tired.

"Where does your family live?" he asks me out of the blue.

"Why you want to know?"

"You never go home during holidays, so I was wondering."

"I no longer have a family, my grandfather raised me, and he died last year." I say and feel pain shooting in my heart, because I know there will be more questions now.

"Sooo you are an orphan?" see? I was right.

"Yup." I try to look confident, but a tear rolls down my cheek unknowingly, I don't even know if he sees it.

And he sees it, with his thumb he wipes the tear away and out the glove cabinet he takes out tissues and hand them to me, he says nothing, but it is a simple gesture.

When we get back to the apartment, I go take a shower and dive into my bed, and for the first time since my grandfather died, I cry myself to sleep.

After that evening, Yami and I have tactically decided that we will tolerate each other because we live together in the apartment, but that is all that it is.

The next morning I slide an envelope with the money under his door with a small note in it.