Chapter 13

From now on, it will be Megan's point of view.
The italics are flashbacks.
You need to play the song when I mention it to have a full effect, I know I had.

I was preparing myself for the funeral, but I just can't, how can you burry the one you love, this is not suppose to happen.

" there has been an accident at the border of the state " the officer said " there was one body inside the car, the car is totally smashed, but we found an id and a license inside the victim's pocket " He paused a little and my heart stopped, I know what's coming " I'm sorry but it's Bella's belongings "
From that moment everything went in a blurr.

It's been three days and I still can't believe it.

At the cemetery
( play the song above)

I'm numb, just standing there looking at them lowering her casket.
The only motion going on is my endless tears.
I don't know how long I've been standing until I felt my dad tapping my shoulder " Megan " I looked at him and I see sadness color his face even more " aren't you coming " I just shake my head " I'm sorry honey "

I'm left alone at the grave, I looked at the memorial

Bella Stone
A perfect daughter, great friend and a brilliant mind
Rest in peace
1998 - 2023

I fell to her grave, my body shaking with sobs " this isn't right Bella, you can't leave me, you're my everything, I can't remember a day in my life you weren't there, you are my best friend, no one should lose their best friend, and you're the love of my life, how can you just leave, how am I going to continue without you, to whom I will go when I need a shoulder cry on, who will hug me when the life turn it's back to me, please come back, the time I spent away from you was a waste of my life, the day we were going to meet before you disappeared I was going to try and fix us back together, I'm sorry I took you for guaranteed, please don't punish me like that please, it's still too early for you to go, you promised me when we were seventeen that you will be always beside me, that you will always have my back, you promised across your heart, you know you can't break that promise bubble you know that "

I spent hours sobbing and begging but my prayers were invalid and then anger took over me and it started to rain and I stood up " Why her huh!??  Why?  What did she do to you??  She never hurts anyone and she was always kind to everyone,  why did you take her?  Why did you take her from me?  What have I done for you to punish me like that?  Why?  " I broke down to my knees crying then I felt someone warp their arms around me, I thought it's one of my parents " just cry it all out honey " it was Lindy rubbing my back, I can't remember much after that except that I dozed off in her arms, spent from crying my loved one.

I woke up and found my self in my bed, I looked to my clock it said half past midnight, I got up and got dressed in a black jeans and black hoodie and went downstairs to my car.

I droved to the cemetery and went to Bella's grave.
I kissed the stone and sat down beside it " you didn't think that I would leave you alone in your first time here did you? " a lone tear fell from my eye and I wiped it away " I was thinking that maybe I should come back and continue my study here, what do you think? ".. " and I can't stay away from you so I think it's best if I come back, my parents and yours will be glad "
" you know I was wrong about Lindy, she's really nice and has been a good friend to me "
I lied down beside the grave and looked at the clouds hugging the moon " you remember how many nights we spent laying together counting the stars but for me I preferred the nights after we got together " I grinned at the memory " I mean you can't blame cause in those nights I would hold you in my arms and you would hide your face in my neck and I would steal a kiss, I never told you but for me, nights like these were the best nights of my life " my tears start to fall again " I wish I had just one last moment with you,  I would've kissed your lips one more time and told you how much I love you, I wish you were still here my Bella, but I promise I will always love you and you will always be the one for me, goodnight my love "
I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep beside her humming a song for her

Feet don't fail me now
Take me to the finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I'm hoping at the gates,
They'll tell me that you're mine

Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design?
I feel so alone on a Friday night
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine?
It's like I told you honey

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh, let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
'Cause you and I, we were born to die

Lost but now I am found
I can see but once I was blind
I was so confused as a little child
Tried to take what I could get
Scared that I couldn't find
All the answers honey

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words,
This is the last time
'Cause you and I
We were born to die 

-----------------------------------------------
It's a little bit sad chapter
Tell how did you feel after reading it?  I tried my hardest to make you feel the sorrow and sadness and honestly I felt it while writing this.
XOXO
Memi