Chapter 10, London

"Passengers with the flight 07431 with destination to London, you can already board." The girl on the megaphone said and I smiled and took Jacob's hand as we walked inside the plane. "Jaaaacob! We're flying to London!" I said as we sat down in our places and he just smiled. "You're freaking out babe." He said laughing and I pecked his lips. "It's been a year since I was there for the last time. I'm so excited to come back home." I said smiling and he put his arm over my shoulders and wrapped me close. "I'm excited too sunshine." He said and I smiled.

The flight was too long and we slept almost the whole trip. When we finally landed to the city where I was born, we quickly took our suitcases and walked to the departures and we saw my sister there waiting for us. "my sisteeeer is here!" She yelled and I quickly hugged her. "You're crazy yelling that way in the airport." I said laughing and then we separated and she hugged Jacob. "How's my sister's boyfriend?" She asked laughing. "Why is so fucking cold here in London?" He asked and my sister and I started to laugh. "Welcome to the cold London weather. And be happy that today it's not raining, but I think that tomorrow will." Julie said and Jacob looked at me with a scary face. "Don't worry babe, I'll hug you so much and we'll have fun." I said winking the eye to him. "This is what happens when you've been living in LA all your life." Julie said laughing and Jacob looked at her and showed his tongue. "Let's go home? Mum has prepared food for a thousand persons." Julie said laughing. "And we are so fucking jetlagged." I said laughing too as we got into my sister's car that was my old car here in London, the white one I bought by myself. "Julie... can I drive?" I said laughing and she looked at me and nodded and I got into the driver's seat. "I can't believe it! You, driving!" Jacob said laughing. "This was my car here in London." I said laughing. "I've told her about a million times to get her licence in USA." Jacob said to my sister. "And I will, someday." I said laughing.

"We're here!" Julie yelled as we entered to my parents' house. "Emily!!!" I heard my mum scream and I saw her running to us and quickly hugged me. "mum" I whispered smiling hugging her. "Oh my God! You are too skinny! Haven't you been eating?" She asked and hugged me again. "Yes I eat." I said laughing. "I always say to her that she should eat more." Jacob said and my mum looked at him and then at me smirking. "Oh lalá sunshine, are you going to introduce me your hot boyfriend?" My mum said and I put my hands on my face to hide my oh-no-mum face. "mum!" Julie said laughing. "Jacob... she's my mum. And yes, she's crazy but they don't accept her in the hospital..." I said laughing and Jacob laughed and hugged her. "My daughters don't accept that they are lucky enough to have a funny mum. Nice to finally meet you, Jacob!" My mum said smiling. "It's nice to meet you too." Jacob said smiling. "where's dad?" I asked. "Here!" He said as I saw him coming and I quickly ran to him and hugged him. "I've missed you daddy." I said and he kissed my cheek. "My little baby." He said smiling and wrapped me close as he shook Jacob's hand. "Have you been taking care of my daughter?" He said laughing and Jacob laughed too. "Always." He said and then my dad slapped his cheek as a joke "I know you two are living together in LA but I don't want you to touch my daughter in my own house, have you understood?" He said and Jacob looked at me with a scare face and we all started to laugh. "I'm joking Jacob." My dad said laughing and then Jacob looked at me and took a deep breath. "C'mon, let's leave our stuff in my old bedroom." I said taking Jacob's hand and he took our suitcases as we walked upstairs. "This was my room." I said as I opened the door, we entered and Jacob quickly went to my desk and took a pic of me. "Is that you?" He asked and I nodded. "I was so ugly when I was a kid..." I said and he laughed and pecked my lips. "And you're still being ugly." He said and I punched his shoulder with my fist. "JACOB!" I yelled. "I'm joking babe. You're the most beautiful woman on earth." He said and I just laughed.

Those days we were in London were amazing. My family loved Jacob and he loved my family as well. We were hanging out with my sister and Niall and I also introduced Jacob to my old friends, Eleanor, Sophia and Perrie, who were a little bit disappointed with me since this whole year I was a little bit out with them, but at least, they understood that I needed some space and I promised that since now I was going to visit them more often.