Chapter 9, I'm going to ask you something

"And then I told her that I was leaving the band!" Niall said and we all started to laugh. "That's not funny!!! I really thought you were leaving the band and then I discovered that you were just joking." Julie said and we continued laughing. "How could you think he would leave One Direction just for make charity football matches when he does it anyway?" I asked. "I don't know!!!" Julie said as we continued laughing. "oh, Niall, you know what? Jacob loves golf too." I said and Niall quickly looked at Jacob. "Really?!" Niall asked to Jacob and he nodded. "I always play golf when I have free time. Actually not so far from here there is a nice club!" Jacob said and Niall looked at me. "Now I love this guy even more!" Niall said. "We can go to play golf whenever you can this week." Jacob said and Niall nodded. "Oh no. I'm not going to hear another conversation about golf." Julie said and we started to laugh again. "Ok, so I have a good idea. Why don't you two talk about golf and boys stuff while I go with my sister to the beach and show her how lucky I am to live here?" I said and Julie quickly stood up. "That, Emily, is the best proposal you've ever made me." Julie said laughing and I stood up too and took my keys. Then I walked to Jacob and caressed his hair. "Have fun guys while we're enjoying the moon's light in the beach." I said and kissed Jacob's lips and then I took my sister's hand and walked outside.

"wow Emily, now I understand why you love to live here." Julie said laughing as we made our way to the beach. "It's amazing." I said and then we sat down on the sand. "Do you remember that time we went with mum and dad to the beach and we stared to the stars for about 3 hours?" Julie said and I looked at her and we smiled and laid down to look at the stars. "Jacob and I we usually come here to do it." I said and she smiled. "I would do it too." She said and then we stood in silence staring at the stars for a couple of minutes. Then I looked at her and she looked at me. "I've seen him today. I've seen Harry." I said.

"Really?" Julie asked me and I nodded. "And how has been?" She asked me and I looked to the stars. "It's been like a storm of memories." I said and then I looked at her again. "Did he tell you about Grace?" She asked me and I nodded. "Harry engaged... it's crazy." I said and she nodded. "You know, I remember on day... We were in London and it was raining. We were in my flat and he was laid on the couch touching my hair as I was sitting on the floor with my laptop on my lap and I was writing an article about one actor's wedding and when he asked me what I was writing about, and I told him, he smiled and made me sat on his lap and hugged me and... he started to talk about his ideal wedding. He told me that we could get marry in a warm place, in a beach, just him and me and our really close friends, something simple but beautiful. I was confused, cause usually are the girls that talk about their ideal weddings and not the guys. And I also was even more confused cause' we were dating for just 3 months I guess... who thinks in a wedding when you've just been dating for 3 months?" I said half laughing and Julie smiled. "Someone who's really in love." She said and I nodded. "I really don't know about his relationship with Grace, but if they've been dating for less than a year and now they are going to get marry it's because he's really in love." I said and she opened her arm to make me put my head on her chest and that's what I did, my little sister was making me feel safe. "When you decided to come here, Harry was devastated and then when he decided to move on and started to date Grace for real you know... his smile was back. I don't think he loves Grace as much as he loved you, but I know he does. At least she makes him happy again but... now I'm going to ask you something but I don't want you to answer me cause' I like Jacob and I think he's one of the best guys you've ever been with but... if there was a chance to come back with Harry... would you?" She asked me and I looked at her in shock.

"Tonight has been great, uh?" Jacob said as I was on the bathroom taking off my makeup. I looked at him by the mirror and nodded. "I love your sister and Niall, it's nice to know that we'll be family one day." He said and I turned myself to him and laughed. "We are family." I said smiling and I made my way to the bed. "Well... not until they'll get marry or you and I." He said and I smiled as I climbed to his lap. "Do you want to marry me someday?" I asked curious and he nodded. "Of course I want." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Is... is this a proposal?" I asked and he shook his head. "I need to meet your parents first." He said laughing and I laughed too. "So, you're telling me that you need to ask for permission to my dad?" I asked giggling and he rolled us so he was on the top of me. "I'm a gentleman." He said and started to kiss my neck. "Jacob..." I said and he groaned as he continued kissing my neck. "Jacob..." I said more loudly. "What?" He whispered never stopping to kiss my neck. "Look at me." I said making him look at me with my hands on his cheeks. "You're right... you've never meet my parents." I said and he looked at me confused and he sat up. "We've been dating for about 9-10 months but you haven't met my family. I already know all your family but you have never met mine." I said and he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "That's because all my family lives here in LA and all your family lives in London." He said and I climbed to his lap. "Why don't we take a week off and we go to London so you can meet my family too?" I said smiling. "What?" he said laughing. "C'mon. I haven't made my holydays yet and I'm sure you can take a week off." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yes I can, but are you sure you want me to meet them?" He said. "Sure! They are going to love you. We can go in a couple of weeks." I said and he nodded. "If that's what you want, then that's what we are going to do sunshine." He said kissing my lips.