Chapter 4, Secret:

I was cleaning some dishes that Harry had from some days ago when I heard him opening the front door and he came to the kitchen. "I didn't know you were going to be here." He said and came to me and pecked my lips. "Just decided it one hour ago." I said smiling and he took a glass of water. "You don't have to clean anything babe." He said and I looked at him as I was cleaning the last plate. "Oh, don't worry." I said and then I walked to him. "Are you ok?" I said caressing his cheek and he looked at me and shook his head. "Hug me." He said and I looked at him confused but did what he asked me. I hugged him and then looked at him. "Harry what's wrong?" I asked and he took a deep breath. "We've had a meeting with the management today." He said. "About what?" I asked. "About the interview of the other day." He said. "oh." I said. "The problem is that now everyone is talking bad about us and also about me for dating you." He said caressing my arm. "About dating me? Why?" I asked and he looked at my eyes. "Because you are working there." He said and I looked away. "The fact is that..." He said and I looked at him. "The fact is that management want me to break up with you." He said and I felt my heart stop beating. "w-what?" I whispered. "It seems that right now the fact that I'm dating you is making everything worse. That's why they want me to break up with you." He said. "And... and do you want to break up with me?" I said taking a step back and he quickly stood up and walked to me taking my hands. "Of course I don't want Emily. How could you think that? The other day I was begging you to move in here and now do you think I want to break up with you?" He asked me and I shook my head and he pecked my lips. "Break up with you is the last thing I want..." He said. "But?" I asked knowing he wasn't finished. "But I have to do it or they are going to make it worse..." He said and then I felt a tear falling down by my cheek. "so... it's over?" I asked looking at those green eyes that I fell in love. "over?" Harry said and hugged me and then looked at me. "No." He said and pecked my lips. "We are going to make people believe that we've broke up." He said I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked and he took his phone. "I'm going to tell the people that we've broke up but we are going to continue seeing each other. No one have to know it." He said smiling and kissed my lips. "But Harry..." I whispered and he looked at me. "I love you, and I can't be far from you. Don't you?" He asked and I shook my head. "I love you so much Harry, you know it." I said and he smiled and looked back to his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked confused and he looked at me. "Telling to the world that we've broke up." He said and then I heard my phone. I took a step back and took my phone and I saw a twitter notification. "Harry what..?" I said opening the twitter.

*Broke a relationship it's always hard. We've had fun. Hope you'll have a nice future @ y/twitter/n . H. x

"Harry that was necessary?" I asked and he nodded. "Now it's time to go to the bed." He said winking the eye to me and I just laughed as he took me with his strong arms and guided me to his bedroom. "I can walk!" I said laughing. "I know." Harry said and kissed my cheek as he leaved me back on the floor. "So... now that we are not in a relationship... what can we do?" Harry said smirking. "Oh Harry, don't you..." I said but he quickly started to tickle me and threw me to the bed. "Harry stop!" I yelled laughing and he fell on the top of me and kissed my neck. "Shhhhhhh" He said laughing. "Harryyyyyy I can't breathe." I said and he looked at me and then separated a little bit of me. "Sorry" he said. "aha!" I yelled and I turned him and I started to tickle him. "You little liar!" He said and we started to laugh.

I woke up and turned myself to see a sleepy Harry beside me. I smiled and took off his curls from his face and then trying to don't wake up him I took his arm off from me and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I just laughed by myself remembering Harry's tweet. It was going to be fun, or maybe not, but if there was something true was that I loved him and I wanted to be beside him. I covered myself with the towel and walked back to the bedroom but Harry wasn't there. I took my clothes and dressed myself and then I made my way downstairs and I saw him making breakfast. "Morning" I said and he looked at me and smiled. "I've made coffee." He said giving me a cup of coffee. "Thank you. Sexy!" I said because he was just wearing his boxers. He just smiled and pecked my lips, then I took some pancakes and sat down on the chair and he took a cup of coffee too and sat on the corner of the kitchen, and I saw him looking by the window with a confused face. "Hazza" I said and he looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "There are paparazzi outside." He said. "But I have to go to work" I said and he looked again by the window. "You'll have to wait till they'll leave." He said. "Harry I can't wait. I'm already late." I said and I stood up and walked to him to look at the window too. "Hmm... ok... I'm going to take my car and go somewhere so they will follow me and then you can leave." He said and I nodded. "I'm going to dress myself." He said and stood up and pecked my lips and walked upstairs.