#12 : Perfect

Jennie's POV

All of my family drove back home after the party yesterday except my grandparents. They wanted to make their visit worth it and join us for our family lunch today.

Jungkook and Jisoo spent the night to make it easier on them. Somehow, I avoided crossing her path now to do it for another few hours. I start getting ready for the day, making the bed and cleaning up. I'll be driving back when we come back from lunch. I'm not sure where my parents picked to eat yet.

I slip the oversized shirt that I slept in over my head. Making sure my door is locked as I stare at my reflection. A smile makes its way on my face at the sight of my baby bump.

•••

I waved at them, saying bye to Jungkook as Jisoo stands beside me.

"I hope you're not expecting an apology."

I look at her. "Nope. Never."

She grinned. "Good, because you're not getting one."

I rolled my eyes at my ridiculous sister.

"Bye Jisoo."

The drive back to the apartment is hectic with Sunday traffic. I had a long weekend and I'm ready to hang out with my friends for the rest of the day.

I haven't been able to talk to Y/n that much, but I miss her. It's only been two days I know, but I'm growing attached to her.

I knocked on the door, carrying my bag and wanting to relax before I have to work tomorrow. Rosé opens it, beaming when she sees it's me.

"Jennie! I missed you!" She pulled me in for a hug.

I'm ushered inside, Nayeon taking my bag and Dahyun hugging me. The smell of something delicious distracts me but I greet Lisa with a hug as well. I catch a glimpse of Nayeon wrapping her arm around Lisa.

I'll have to ask her about that later. Ngehe.

My favorite person is last, her brown eyes locking with mine. My heart flutters when Y/n wraps her arms around me. Her scent and warmth intoxicating.

I want to say screw the whole waiting thing and kiss her. But I can't, and unfortunately, she pulls away from the hug.

It's hard to understand what they're saying as they tell me what I've missed. I was gone for two days and I'm welcomed in such a great way.

I can't help but feel a little emotional at how amazing they are. I've never felt so loved as much as I do now.

My eyes meet Y/n's eyes only making my heart swell even more.

My life feels perfect right now.