Chapter 4: The rock-type gym

We arrived in the city relive where I will have my gym battle, Penelope accompanies me.
Roberto: My second medal is ready.

Penelope: Good luck Roberto.

Roberto: Thank you.

Both enter the gym.

Roberto: Hi, I'm here to win my second medal.

???: Welcome I accept your challenge you can take the elevator or climb but if you take the elevator I will not reject your challenge.

Roberto: It's okay here I'm going * Starts climbing the mountain while penelope takes the asensor passed the hours in which I climb and reach the battlefield *

???: My name is Lino and I am the gym leader.
Roberto: Hi, I'm Roberto from town and I'm here for my second gym medal.
Lino: Well you surpassed all the walls but you lack a wall to overcome and that wall is me.

???: The battle in the gym between the leader Lino and Roberto will start each side will use one pokemon and the battle will end when neither of the two pokemon on one side can continue.

Roberto: Okay here we go * Launch the pokeball and go out flabebe to the battlefield *

Flax: Onix sal * Launch the pokeball and get onix to the battlefield *

Roberto: Flabebe razor blades.

Flabebe: * uses razor blades which did some damage to Onix *
Flax: Onix avalanche.
Roberto: Dodge him and use drain kiss.
Onix: * Uses avalanche, but which flabebe elusive steals energy from onyx and falls weakened*

???: Onix can no longer continue the winner is flabebe that means that the roberto challenger wins.

Lino: You did it well onix rests.

Roberto: rest flabebe you deserve it * Return to flabebe to your pokeball *

Lino: Congratulations, you won me and as a sign of your victory, I award you the wall medal.

Roberto: Thank you very much * the shot *

Penelope: * Happy *Congratulations roberto.

Roberto: Thanks Penelope.
Lino: You know where they are going to go.
Roberto: If we are going to go to Yantra city for my third battle

Linen: Good luck.

Roberto: Thank you.

..................To be continue..............