Chapter 1: The journey

The Region Kalos home to many pokemon and people who also live a young man who wants to be a pokemon trainer and pokemon connoisseur.
Town sketch.
Fernanda: Chespin, can you wake Roberto?
Chespin obeys her and climbs up to my room and uses her latigo strain to wake me up.
Roberto:(Annoying) But what happens to you was not necessary to use your limp strain on me.
Chespin:Che-che-che-pin( Your mama was yelling at you and telling you a moment and when you saw that you did not get up then I sent my).
Roberto: Ok, I am on my way.
Roberto gets up dresses and goes down when his mother tells him.
Fernanda: As this is the recognizable pokemon that is already recognized by all.
Roberto: Well, I really feel good.
Fernanda: Ok and you're excited about hosting your first pokemon.
Roberto Quick breakfast gets up from the table is going to brush his teeth grab his backpack he says goodbye to his mom open the door and go out to see the teacher cypress to the people who is winged of puenlo sketch.
In the neighboring village
Cipres: Hello roberto ready for your first pokémon.
Roberto:Hello Teacher...Yes.
Cipres:Ok.
The teacher throws the pokebolas and they leave chespin the kind plant, Fennekin the kind fire and Froakie the kind water.
Roberto: Well, I choose Froakie.
Roberto Embrace Froakie and the teacher gives Froakie's poke ball and a pokedex.
Roberto: Thank you so much.
Cipres: Good luck in your trip.
Roberto: Thank you.
Roberto received a Froakie from the hands of the teacher cypress now Roberto's journey begins.
............ To be continued...............