Chapter One

"Sammy, Sammy,Sammy come pway wif me pees?" Asked the tiny three ago boy coming into the bunkers kitchen with his fluffy teddy bear in his arms to see his uncle cleaning up the kitchen.

Sam turned to the little boy who was looking up at him with a hopeful expression on his tiny cute face. "I can't, little man"

"Why?" Whined the boy, bottom lip poking out.

"I'm busy right now, but I promise I'll play with you later. Go watch some spongebob in your dad's room"

"B-but.....but i's wants to pway. Where my daddy"

"Your dad gone out to help with.... He's gone to help one of his friends." Sam told him. Dean was actually out on a case hunting a witch and his other father didn't even know he was alive but of course Sam could not tell him that.

The boy lowered his head sadly and squeezed his teddy bear. "I sad." He mumbled before turning away and walking to the his father's room to watch cartoons.

Sam sighed and watched him go. He was feeling guilty, but he was too busy to play right now. He wished that there was someone he trusted enough to look after his nephew and play with him. But the only person he still truly trusted was Dean and he was out.

"Castiel" He whispered, a smile forming on his face remembering the good old days and the thought of the angel playing with the boy but castiel return to heaven and hardly ever came back to earth

Castiel suddenly appeared in the middle of the kitchen. "Hello sam"

"Whoa Cas could you give a warning when you do that please" Sam yelled

"My apologies Sam, where is Dean we need to talk" castiel said

"He out on a case but I need to tell you a little man has came into our lives and his one of the most important thing in the world to us right now and also you and Dean are kinda why he's here"

Castiel squinted his eye and tilted his head slightly "what are you saying"

"Sammy, Sammy what that noise?" Yelled the boy, running into the kitchen after hearing Sam's startled yell. He skidded to a stop, and stared at the stranger with his wide blue eyes and stood here quietly

"Sam who is this child and why is he in the bunker" castiel whispers to Sam

"Cas this is Anthony Novak Winchester and he is my nephew and Deans son"

Sam replied loud enough for Anthony to hear also

Castiel was shocked

"Who is" Anthony asked

"This is an old fr" Started sam, but he was interrupted by Castiel

"My name is Castiel, I am an angel of the lord"

Anthony gasped, a big grin lighting up his face. "Angel, my daddy says Angels wook after me and my family. You wook over us"

Castiel turned to look at Sam as an waiting for an answer

Sam nodded his head yes. "Indeed I look over you and your family"

"You my fwiend. Come" Anthony stepped forward and took ahold of the angel's hand. "I little Anthony. You my bestest fwiend ever and ever," he said with one of the sweetest smiles. He grabbed the trench coat and started pulling himself upwards.

"what are you doing?"

"want hug" Anthony pouted when he couldn't climb up "has hug Cashtul"

Castiel looked at Sam, confused