Chapter Two: The Past

• Third Person •
Valenciana Jo Santos born on July 4, 2002 at 1:34am to a vietnamese-korean father and a dominicana-hawaiian mother.

She has her mothers maiden name, because at the time of her birth her parents were broken up.

When she was 3 her parents brought a little boy into the family named; Grayson Xavier Nguyen.

At 6 her parents got a divorce which led her into a deep depression, because she thought that it was all her fault, but it was really that her dad had an affair, but this time the girl was pregnant with his child.

At 12 she became the new it girl, she was every boys dream girl to be with and every girls dream was to be her.

When she got a boyfriend at 13, it changed her, she would rather be hanging out with him rather than anybody else, he was all she thought about.

At 14 he broke up with her and that's when things really changed, she turned into a bad girl, she was as skipping school a lot more than she used to do, she was getting into fights more.

At 14 she also when she met Mark, they hit it off, but when he said something about her being a stupid teen that nobody wanted to be with, she left and never wanted to see him ever again.

Now she's 16, she's went into rehab for drug abuse, when she was 15, she also got pregnant, but got an abortion.