It's 7:55 when we get to the gate, and I throw myself into a chair. "Y/N we don't have time to take naps." I roll my eyes and flip the two of them off.

I close my eyes, and within seconds I'm being lifted into the air and onto someone's back. "Dima I swear to god if you don't put me down I'm gonna-"

"Gonna what? You're 5'2, Y/N." He snickers, and I'm left helpless until he sets me down at the boarding tunnel.

My hair is an absolute mess now, and unlike Dima I don't look good with messy hair. I roll my eyes at my own thoughts, and quickly pull my hair into a bun.

I give the employee a small smile as I hand her my ticket. "You and your boyfriend are absolutely adorable."

I shake my head so furiously I think my eyes might roll out of their own sockets, and let out a nervous look. I turn to see if Dima heard, but he's behind Ilya and is paying no mind to anything.

"Uh, no we aren't- like we're not, we're not together." I stutter, and I can practically feel how warm my cheeks are without touching them.

"Oh don't worry, the two of you will find your way to each other eventually." She smirks, and I've never wanted to escape a conversation more than right now.

I smile, but I'm sure it looks more like a grimace, before boarding the plane and taking my seat. I take my earbuds out of my bag, and right as I'm about to block out the world for the next 4 hours, I see Ilya take Dima's seat and refuse to move. I flip off Ilya, and quickly look away when Dima sits down.

"What are you listening to?" I'm not listening to anything at the moment, because I'm too busy plotting ways to kill Ilya.

"Oh uh, The 1975." I make something up so I don't look like an idiot, and smile.

"That's cool, except there's nothing playing." He laughs, and I feel my cheeks heat up for the second time today.

"Really? And how would you know?" The moment I say it I know I'm done for, because he looks so smug as he smirks at me.

"I know you well enough to know that whenever you listen to music it's always so loud that the person next to you can hear it too."

Well fuck. "Okay, yeah, fair enough."

I turn away from him, lean my head on the window, and actually play music. I drift off to sleep pretty quickly, and I welcome the dreams with open arms.

I wake up just in time to hear that we're landing in ten minutes, before realizing that I'm laying on something soft and warm.

Wait, fuck, that would be Dima. My eyes travel over to Ilya, and he holds up a picture of the two of us.

"Fuck you." I mouth, and he just grins, giving me a thumbs up. I resist the urge to shake my head when I finally notice that Dima's head is laying on top of mine, and there's light snores coming from him. I might as well live in this moment for as long as I can, so I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

"Y/N, hey, wake up." My eyes flutter open to the sound of Dima's voice, and I move my head off of his shoulder in seconds.

"Sorry." I mumble, and get up as quick as I can. I nearly trip over his legs, but it's fine because there is no way I want to sit there and wait for him to get up.

"Have a nice nap, Y/N?" I'm still half asleep, and the last thing I need to listen to is Ilya's smart comments.

"Fuck off, Ilya." I make my way to the baggage claim, lift my suitcase off of the conveyor belt, and walk outside.

"Y/N!" I look for the voice, and grin when I see Natalie next to her car.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaims, and I welcome her hug.

I shove my bag into her trunk and slide into the passenger seat as I wait for Dima and Ilya to do the same. I try my hardest not to fall asleep again, and eventually we make it to David's.

Natalie pulls into the driveway, and turns to look at the three of us. "Okay, so Ilya you're gonna knock on the door and David will think it's the pizza that we ordered before I left, and then Y/N and Dima will just hide somewhere."

Just as the four of us get out of Natalie's car, David walks outside. Cool.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" He laughs, walking over to hug me and the guys.

"Well we were gonna surprise you for your birthday, but then you walked outside and kind of ruined it." I chuckle, the five of us making our way inside.

We hang out for a few hours before I decide to take a nap, again, and I make my way into David's room. I could sleep in the guest room, but David has the biggest bed and all the fluffy blankets.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I'm woken up by loud voices, and I realize it's Dima who's yelling.

"I said Y/N and I were dating. What's the problem?" Instantly, I know Ilya and David came up with some stupid plan to try and get one of us to "confess our feelings". Unfortunately, I'm the only one with feelings.

"What's the problem? Uh hello, I'm in love with her you douchebag!" I swear to god I stopped breathing the moment those words left Dima's mouth. There's no fucking way. Maybe they're just doing a skit or something for David's vlog.

"Well maybe you should've told Y/N that before it was too late!" Ilya yells, and now I'm well aware of the fact that this isn't a skit. I'm about to get up when Dima flings the door open and walks over to me.

"You can't be with Ilya, Y/N." He pulls me up from the edge of the bed, and cups my face in his hands.

"No, Dima, I-"

"I'm in love with you." Despite having already heard these words, it's different when he's standing right in front of me and staring into my eyes.

"Dima, I'm not dating Ilya."

"Excuse me?"

"I don't know why he said it, probably just because he knows that I've been in love with you for god knows how long and he was convinced that you felt the same even though I always tell him you-"

All of sudden Dima's lips are on mine, and I can't do anything but melt in his arms. I let myself get lost in him, and it feels like I'm living in a fucking fairytale. His lips are so soft and his hands are kind of calloused but it doesn't feel weird, and I really don't want this moment to end. But I need air. I pull away gently, looking up at him with a smile. Okay, so I'm probably grinning like a dork but it doesn't matter.

"Sorry, you were rambling, and I figured that might be a good way to get you to stop." He laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"It was definitely a good way to get me to stop."

"I told you, Y/N!" Ilya and David are standing in the doorway, huge ass smirks on their face with a camera pointed at the two of us.

"Please don't make a mini Dima on my bed." David groans, and Dima flips him off.

I laugh, resting my head on Dima's chest. "We're not gonna fuck in your bed, David."

He nods, before grabbing Ilya and walking away. "I'm holding you to that!"

"Right, so, now that they're gone. Would you like to go out somewhere when we get back?"

"I would love that." I stand up on my toes, pressing a kiss against Dima's cheek.

I can't believe Ilya and David were right. But I'll take it, because I've been wishing for this for a really long time.

Dima and I also may have broken our promise to David, but it's fine. We'll buy him new sheets.