17.Rough Riders (Cont.)

Start from the beginning

"Nah.. All About the Benjamins." he said calmly and smirked as he looked at his own version of the scene where they took a screwdriver and twisted the metal rod in the guy's arm.

"You wanna know why.?" Dave shoved his head to the side.

"Cause i'm all about my money. But right now i'm kinda pissed because I'm here dealing with you when I could be counting some money at my crib with Trin." He spoke with a slight smirk knowing that would trigger Jay.

Instantly he started trying to free him self from the chains no longer feeling pain as the screw driver and knife inched deeper into his left arm.

"Let me go bitch ass nigga. I'll kill you and her." He spat still struggling to free himself.

"Oh you will? Is that so?" Dave said getting in his face right before Jay spat in his face. For a quick second he snapped back to Jackson realizing that was a bad idea as Dave straightened up and began to connect his fist with the left side of Jay's face. This time knocking some of his front teeth out. Dave was really close to just dead on killing him and tossing him in the river. He had a few more things to clear up with Jay before he did. Jay then spit out a mouth full of blood and some of his teeth before laughing.

"I need to know one last thing before I off yo annoying ass." Los stepped in as Dave went to wipe his face and cool down before he burned that nigga alive and place his charred body on the side of the street. That's just how cold hearted Dave could be at times and he couldn't help it if he tried.

"What bitch ass nigga!" Jay spat

"Tell me where that nigga Mitch hiding out and everything you know about his plans to take us out." he growled after slapping him hard across the cheek. Jay sat there and stared at him with death in his eyes.

"Oh so now you got a attitude. Okay Jackie maybe this'll make you talk.." Los pulled out his gun and cocked it before shooting him in the foot. "Acting like a bitch." Jackson moved frantically in the chair as he bled out everywhere and growled at the pain.

Dave stood there glaring at him thinking of the many ways he could end his life gruesomely. Jeremy's phone ringing knocked Dave out of his trance. Jeremy answered his phone and nudged Dave in the arm. "Wassup." Dave heard a feminine voice coming from the other end and figured it might've been Leslie. He tensed up not knowing what it was that she was calling him about. It ws almost as if his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. By this time Los and Newk had cut off almost all of Jay's fingers while he went in and oit of consciousness. Jeremy had got off the phone and didn't look too happy to tell Dave the news he had just gotten. He sighed walking back to the wall he was posted up on.

"D, man...She in a coma. The doctors said she died while in surgery, but they brought her back. They say it could take a couple months for her to wake up." Jeremy spoke before getting silent to see how Dave was going to react. He stood there staring at Jay as his jaws clenched and unclenched back to back along with his nose flarring up from time to time with that classic deadly look he always had.