I love you- henry

Sleepwear- ( pick whatever color you like)

I woke up around 11pm because my throat was feeling sore, I hadn't felt well the past few days so it wasn't a surprise

I woke up around 11pm because my throat was feeling sore, I hadn't felt well the past few days so it wasn't a surprise. I felt relaxed hearing the rain pouring outside. Rain was always my favorite weather it's just........relaxing in a way. Once my throat was feeling a little better I took a glass and walked to my room. I come back to my room and hear a knock on the window I turn around and see......Henry?

I hurriedly put my glass of water down and opened the window for henry helping him in.

"What is wrong with you? Do you not see the weather?" I ask, he turns to me and I can finally see his face, tears are still in his eyes and I figure out what happened. His dad.

I sigh " sit down I'll be back"  I walk out my room quietly trying not to wake up belch and grab some towels.

I walk back and he looks up at me " Y/n im- I'm so sorry i-i-"

I cut him off " it's ok, I understand, now shut up you sound like bill" he smiles at me, I give him the towels and give him some clothes that he keeps in my room and then grab the aid kit.

I sit behind him on the bed and start putting some cream on him. After a few moments of silence he turns around and says " I love you Y/n"

The random action took you by surprise but of course you smiled and said it back, making him smile along with you.

Was this good???