"Why are you so shocked?" He cocks his head to the left. "I should be the one who's shocked right now. I wake up to you clinging to my body."

I may not be able to see myself, but I know for a fact that I'm redder than tomato sauce right now.

Jeno reaches over and touches my head. "You liked the way I was touching you earlier, right? You made a really sexy noise just now."

Embarrassment rose in me crazily.

I still couldn't speak.

"Are you ok?" He grabs my elbow. "Why are you covering your mouth?"

I stay frozen.

He watches me do absolutely nothing and smiles.

"You're really cute right now." He compliments and pokes my stomach.

Now my ears are feeling the burn.

He sits up and places his hands on the edge of his shirt.

Oh no!

"Ah!" I yelped and launched myself over to stop him from taking off his shirt. "Not yet! I'm not ready!"

"Hm?"

I look up at him, panting. "W-Wait. I'm not ready yet."

He puts his hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me back.

"Sky, babe, what are you freaking out about?" His eyebrows rise. "Did you think....did you think I was going to...that I was about too...?"

I cover my mouth again.

Did I just assume that?

Of all things, did I really just assume THAT?

Lord, take me right now.

"I was just going to take off my shirt and go freshen up." He points to the bathroom with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry!" I lean down with my hands together in front of him as if I was apologizing to a king. "I am very sorry!"

"Sky, calm down. It's ok." He ruffles my hair. "I didn't mean to scare you, though. I'm the one that's sorry."

I stay in my shameful position.

"I'm going to the bathroom now. When I'm done, you can freshen up too."

I feel him getting off the bed, yet I stay leaned over to try to mask my embarrassment by not looking at his face.

I can't believe this just happened.

If I had a list of Top Embarrassing Moments in my lifetime, this made the very top.

<•>

I rinse my face with cold water and felt my drowsiness decreasing instantly. (but my embarrassment stays) I run my fingers through my hair and used a hair tie on my wrist to tie my hair into a lazy ponytail.

I open the bathroom door to go back to the bedroom and Jeno was standing in the middle of the room with no shirt on.

"YOU'RE NAKED!" I impulsively scream and slammed the bathroom door shut.

Oh, my goodness. Oh, my gosh.

I just saw Jeno naked.

"Sky?" He softly knocks on the door.

"Jeno, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to open the door on you changing. I swear I didn't see anything."

"Sky, babe...I wasn't naked. You didn't see anything because I just had my shirt off."

Oh, gosh dang.

Why am I acting like this?!

Lord, please, take me now.

"I had my pants on, babe. Please open the door."

I hesitantly open the door and Jeno was waiting right outside with his arm against the doorframe. He was still shirtless.

He may not be completely naked, but this is still making me embarrassed on the inside.

"I'm sorry for screaming." My gaze falls to the ground. "I guess I'm not used to seeing shirtless guys."

"Good, then I'm your first." He grabs my hands and pulls me away from the bathroom.

I keep my gaze away from his bare chest.

"I don't mind you looking." He laughs. "But if you don't want to...it's ok, though, it hurts me that you don't want to look."

"No, I'll look!" I force myself to peek at him for a second and I immediately look away after. "Ok, I looked, please don't feel sad."

"Also," He leans to my ear. "This doesn't mean we're going to have sex."

My throat twists up.

"Do you want to change too?" He leans back. "You've been wearing those clothes for the whole day?"

"I-I-"

"Yes, you do want to change. Here."

With a hand over my eyes, I lift my other hand up to try to grab whatever he was giving me.

Another hand grabs my wrist and removes it from my eyes.

"Don't be shy with me." Jeno commands in a low voice.

My stomach turns. "O-Ok."

"Take off your clothes and change into this." He hands me a white hoodie. "It's pretty long for me, so it should be enough to cover you."

I nod. "Thanks..."

What's this feeling? In my stomach. It won't go away. It's burning and turning and twisting. I'm literally so hot right now, I'm concerned.

When Jeno said that in such a low tone...I almost wanted to...look at him more.

AH! WHAT AM I SAYING?!

Is that normal to think?

I don't know what's normal anymore. I don't think I'm in my right mind in this moment.

I never nap.

"Sky!"

"Huh?" I snap out of my thoughts.

"Why-What-Wh-Wa-Wait!" He rushes over and holds a shirt against my body.

"W-What's wrong!?" I panic just like him.

"You can't-Y-Y-You can't just-just change in front of me!"

I look down and realize that I took off my shirt.

"AH!" I screamed.

I was too busy freaking out in my head, I totally just took off my clothes without thinking twice.

TAKE ME NOW PLEASE

I turn away from Jeno and hid my face in his hoodie.

This cannot be happening right now.

<•>

:jeno:

I just saw her bra.