JD x Reader You Helped Me

Y/N's pov

  "You're going down Dean!" I yelled as I smashed buttons on my controller "Take that!"
  I was so close to winning when JD used a combo move that killed me with one hit. I dropped my controller in shock.
  "H-how?" I asked "Did you cheat?!"
  "Nope babe." He chuckled pulling me onto his lap "I'm just better then you."
  "At least I have you killing video game characters." I sighed "Instead of people. It's a good way to get your anger out. I was just glad I stopped you before we killed Chandler. I know she's a pain, but it isn't right to take a life."
  JD sighed before pulling me closer into his chest. He kissed my neck and slowly kissed his way to my lips before smashing his against mine in a rough yet passionate kiss.
  "You've helped me a lot." He muttered against my lips "Thank you."
  JD lived with my sister Veronica, my parents, and myself after his father was arrested for the abuse JD had grown up with. After the party at Ram's when I quiet being a Heather I was able to talk sense into JD before he could pour drainer fluid into the glass for Chandler. We ended up having a long chat that day about his life and everything going on in his head. I convinced him to go to therapy where he was slowly recovering from the abused from this father and the death of his mother.
  He still had his bad boy image, beating up Kurt and Ram every time they hit on me, protecting me from Heather Chandler and Heather Duke. Heather McNamara was the only nice one besides my sister in the group to me.
  "Since you won." I sighed "Slushies on me. Let's go. V! You wanna come with us?"
  "Sure!" Veronica yelled from upstairs "Give me a sec."
  A couple minutes later the three of us walked into 7/11 and headed to the magical machine that gave me slushies. 
  "These are some of my favorite moments." I smirked as JD handed me and Veronica a cup "Being with my big sis and loving boyfriend."
  They both chuckled before we bought our drinks and headed out of the store. I couldn't asked for a better sister or boyfriend.