Chapter 13: Santa

Start from the beginning

“Gregg take this off. It’s in the way.” A smile played on my face. Since when was he so shy that he couldn't remove my clothes for me. I know we’ve only done something like this once but he was like a master the other day.

“You take it off.” I pouted and raised my arms in the air.

“Ok” he raised my shirt up to my stomach and stopped. Like he was frozen or something.

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing” he answered but he still didn't move.  His eyes focused on my bellybutton then they scrolled down to my jeans which were practically begging to be pulled off. “Gregg did you like it before?”

“What?”

“When we had sex you seemed mad and stuff. So you can tell me if you don't like it.”

“I-I like it” I said moving one of his hands to crotch. My face grew red as I watched him smile and grab. “I wasn’t mad before it was just hurting at first. But when it stopped it was amazing.”

“How amazing?”

“Lemon-banana smoothie amazing.” He smiled and lifted my shirt over my head.

“Tell Sherrie I need to try this amazing beverage.”

If I could get my Noah to taste a lemon banana smoothie and like it, then he would be deemed thee greatest boy alive. The thought of this floated through my body causing me to become energetic. I began kissing, no licking his neck in the heat of the moment. I swear I heard him chuckle a few times which was not a confidence booster.

“W-why are you laughing?”

“I don't know”

“Well stop it. I'm doing something so out of character-”

“That’s what it is. It’s funny because it feels like you got this from something.”

“I got it from my heart. Are you surprised?”

“Well yeah”

“So are you finished exhibiting such childish behavior?” I cracked a smile.

“Who are you?” Noah said smiling before pouncing on me.

By now the “movie” was pretty much over. Noah seemed to be into it at first but now his attention was only on me. We rolled around kissing, cracking joke, and exchanging smiles. Even if we ended up not sleeping together I would never forget this night.

At about 2 o’clock in the morning Noah and I were rudely interrupted by the doorbell. We weren’t even close to being asleep yet but we still didn't appreciate it. Who rings someone else’s doorbell at 2 o’clock in the morning? Santa. If that wasn’t Santa at the door then I was gonna make someone’s Christmas a living hell. Well… unless it was my mother. But seriously where was she?”