Chapter 13: Santa

“Holy crap!” my hands shot over my eyes at a part that seemed like it could have been in 3D if we had the glasses. I don't know what Noah’s deal is watching like it’s nothing. Like he literally had popcorn and was closer to the TV than I was.

“You’re acting like you haven’t seen another guy’s body before.”

“Well we all can’t be on the swim team.”

“If you wanted to you could be. I won’t see you that much during the spring since I’ll be training so it would be great if we could train together.”

“Noah I'm not a strong swimmer. I just learned this summer.”

“Your body is perfect for swimming.” He got really close to me and grabbed one of my hips. “You’re really slender so you’d zip through the water like its nothing. And I know your good at holding your breath by the way you kiss it’s like you hate breathing or something.” He smiled and kissed me. “Let’s do what they’re doing in the movie.” I was flustered. The things they were doing were experienced people things. When I meet him he couldn't even kiss. I don't know if we’re ready for experienced people things.

“That’s- I'm fine with just watching.”

“Come on. Don't you want me to be in a jolly mood?”

“No you’re not Santa.” Noah chuckled and pressed his lips against my neck.

“I love you Greggy Bear. I love you so much.

“I love you too.”

“So then you’re not mad that I'm going away right?”

“Well I want to be with you but if you need space…”

“Yeah I need space but I don't want you to think that I just don't like being with. It’s practically killing me to know that I'm going to be separated from you.” he wrapped his arms around me and leaned on my shoulder.

“So then don't go.”

“Yeah, Gregg you’re so smart. We’ll have my house all to ourselves. But right now we have your house to ourselves. Are we just going to waste this time?”

“I don't think we’re wasting this time. But if you’d prefer we do something else…”

His hands had minds of their own, sliding into and groping areas that I never said I was comfortable with. His face was full of hunger. Without doing anything I could make my boyfriend want me.

“Gregg” Noah said after a long silence. “Do you think we could do what we did the other night again?”

“Yeah”

He pulled my face to his and kissed me slowly. My lips don't handle slow very well. Like if you told me to slow down while speaking you get really frustrated. My lips, hungry for more, began moving at a faster pace. His got the memo and sped up too. His hands rubbed my back up and down and almost like ninjas; they snuck up the back of my shirt.