April Fools

Okay guys you know the plan right?"

"Yep"

"Okay, remember if Batman finds out, were all dead so be chill...actually now that I mention it the same applies for Robin."

"Okay Billy!"

"We know."

"Right okay uh come on." 

It was April Fools day. One of the best days of the year in Freddy's opinion. So naturally they had already thought of how they were going to prank the team. Rosa and Victor had declared truce years ago so there were really no pranks in the house ever. Which is what led them to standing in the mountain with a bucket of paint, duck tape,  seran wrap, a box of pop-its, and an air horn. 

The set up had been simple too.

Their first victim was Conner. Eugene had politely asked him if he had a phone charger he could borrow and Conner unsuspectingly fell right into their trap. Freddy had kept his distance when recording but once he heard the splash of paint it was over and all of them had busted out laughing. Conner was the only one who wasn't laughing, of course, he just stood there confused. That lasted a bit before he realized what had happened, then his confusion quickly dissipated and he rolled his eyes at them as he went to grab a towel. They took the time to clean the paint up while he took a shower. Well that is, until they heard,  "B07 Artemis" 

Freddy grinned like a Cheshire cat. Mary had set up a camera right outside her bathroom so they could have her reaction to seran wrap on tape. Though It wasn't until Robin and Kid Flash had already showed up that they heard the irritated shout come from inside her bathroom. They could only make it so far before she came stomping out, bow drawn and raised. 

"Alright. Who the hell did that?!" She yelled across the room, all the foster kids looked around the room acting as though they were innocent. They were saved from her accusing glare when Wally walked into the room taking another bite out of his already half eaten cupcake.

"Who did what?" He asked, mouth still full. Her gaze narrowed more if that was even possible. 

"Wallace. You know what you did." 

"No-wait, seriously what'd I do?" He backed up slowly, hands raised in the air as she approached him. The only answer he got was her reaching out to grab him, luckily for him he used his super speed to dodge and quickly got out of there. That didn't matter though, she chased him with her bow and threatened to shoot him. 

"Um..."

"Oh shit..."

"Uh we should probably go.."

They made sure to keep out of Artemis' way for the rest of the day.

Robin was nowhere to be seen for several hours, in which they threw pop-its near Kaldur's feet whenever he was in the kitchen. He was genuinely concerned he was going crazy by the end of it until they started laughing uncontrollably. He only smiled at them and told them good job. He got a few strange looks at that one.

M'gann was easier to prank since she was, well, the most vulnerable. They had really debated over what they should do for her but in the end they had decided the best prank would be a cookie prank. Freddy and Billy mixed mashed potatoes and chocolate chips while Pedro, Darla and M'gann made real cookie dough. The switch was honestly pretty hard to tell until it came time to eat the cookies. Eugene had put a timer on thankfully and Mary had volunteered to take the cookies out of the oven.