"Will you all just Shut your respective mouths for once? Privacy doesn't mean making out!" Mr.Grey Eyes spoke loudly.

We all breathed a sigh of relief and started picking up random boxes.

"I'm taking the kitchen" Laila said walking towards the kitchen.

"I'm taking the Living room" Shahid said tumbling over a few boxes.

"I'm taking the study room and dining room" Jess said.

"I'm left with his bedroom, then?" I said. "I presume it's upstairs!" I started walking upstairs.

Walking inside his bedroom, it has nothing much, just a bed in the middle, closet in the corner, dresser on the left corner and an attached washroom.

"Seriously, what were you doing since morning?" I asked turning around and he was just standing and glaring at me.

"I want you all out right this instant!" He said in a low but angry tone.

"Geez...Calm down! It's not we're here to rape you or kidnap you or worse murder you" I said removing the cloth that covered the bed. But he held my hand tighly.

"Out!" He said.

"You're hurting me!" I said slowly.

Immediately, he left my hand but his eyes were burning in anger.

"I don't need your help. Just leave!" He said again in a calm voice.

"Why are you being so rude to us? We are only helping you" I said crossing my arms.

"This is the thing...I don't need your help!" He raised his voice a bit but still not that much.

"You will be thanking me for completing half of your work" I said

"Okay, Thank you. Now you may leave!"

"Okay, what's your problem? If by helping you increases the number of good things that I did today...then why is it ticking you off!!" I shouted pointing finger at him.

"Oh God!! Why did I even shifted here?!" He said groaning.

"Simple, because you wanted to be close to me" I said giggling.

"Nothing can make you leave?" He asked

Shaking my index finger back and forth, I nodded my head, "Not until we clean up this place."

He sighed before he said, "fine, where do we start from?"

I started clapping my hands in excitement while he just shook his head, removing the white cloth from the bed.

While I started dusting the room.

Just like that time passed in a blurr as we helped Mr.grey eyes in setting up his apartment. Laila, was the first one to leave. She was tired so she left. After her Shahid left and then Jess, leaving me alone with him. I tried to make small talks with him but he was only giving me silent treatment.

God! what is it with him? Why can't he be cheerful? I'm not a stranger to him, I'm his neighbour...!!

"Strange! I didn't ordered any food and yet the delievery boy told me that this address was only given to him." He said placing the plastic bag on the table, while I dusted the sofa.

"Umm...I ordered it for you!" I said tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Because you don't have any grocery or any eatable things in your kitchen or anywhere else in the house and by seeing the mess it was very much clear that you haven't eaten anything since morning." I said looking at him.

"And how can you be so sure that I haven't eaten anything? I might have eaten outside." He said crossing his arms.

Why does he always have to be so tough?!!

"Okay, if you say so. But, it's too late now, it's way past dinner time, so have it for dinner. And I didn't knew what were you in the mood for, so I ordered my favourite cuisine, Chinese. I'm sure you'll love it." I said smiling.

He didn't said anything just dug his hand in his right pocket before taking out cash and handing it towards me.

I gave him a confused look

"It's for the food!" He said tilting his head.

Immediately, I took few steps back.

"Now, you're making me feel small. It's on my side." I said.

"It doesn't suit me!"

"Well, this doesn't suit me!" I shrugged

"Listen, why-" but I cut him off.

"Now you listen to me Mr.Grey Eyes, I'm not doing anything that is not acceptable, I just got you food and nothing extraordinary. So please, only for this time, let it slide and eat it. I know you're hungry but you won't accept it. And as it is all the work is completed, so I'll leave now." I said smiling.

I started walking towards the door when he stopped me, "You also must be hungry, why don't we divide the food?"

"Well, Thank You for your offer but I'm not hungry. Actually, befire coming here we ate Pizza, so I'm full." I said

"But I owe you"

"Of Course, you do. But let it slide for now and for tomorrow you'll be coming with me for grocery shopping. Your kitchen and fridge needs them." I said

"Oh! You don't have to be bothered, I'll manage." He said.

Shaking my head I said, "I'll see you tomorrow." I opened his door.

"Hazel Eyes" he called and I turned raising my eyebrow at him, a small smile playing on my lips. "Thank You" he gave a small smile.

"Anytime, Mr.Grey Eyes!" I smiled back.

Before he could close the door, I stopped him. He looked confused.

"You do know na that there's only one wall in between that is separating our bedroom?"

He groaned loudly and I laughed at his reaction.

"Night, Mr.Grey Eyes"

With that we both shut our respective doors.