1

The clock ticked, as its hand pointed at 1. He pulled his tired ass out of the sofa he's currently sitting on, checking his Instagram where that was not much left to see, scrolling through a few pictures of his friends and girls with big boobs. It wasn't like every big boob looks good, he thought.

The door of the dressing room slammed open, a man with tall figure walked in, he scooted himself towards the opposite direction of the man, as if he was ignoring his existence.

"Taka?" The taller man said with his usual deep, husky voice. Taka turned to look at him without a word, then back on his phone as no reply was given.

The taller man shifted walked towards the sofa he's currently sitting at, and within a second he slammed the shorter onto the hard cold wall of the dressing room, laying a hand next to his fragile, petite body.

"What are you doing?" Taka looked at the taller with his eyes blazing, as if he was ready to fight a war.

"You know this isn't appropriate," said the taller. "Your attitude." He pointed out once again that he's so fucking annoyed right now. Taka wanted to slap the shit out of the man in front of him, but he couldn't find the courage to do that.

"So it's my problem now, Toru nee?" Taka's shorter figure didn't let the taller scare him, instead, Toru was the one who knew he's going to get into big trouble when the lead singer is being mad at him, right at the moment.

"No I'm not saying-" Taka cut him with a slap across his handsome face, leaving an obvious red mark there.

"Why? I mean, what's wrong?" Toru raised an eyebrow as he couldn't catch up with what's happening now, and he couldn't find the reason why his lead singer was being so mad at him at once.

"Why didn't you answer my call yesterday?" Taka asked. "The news said that a plane to LA was drowned, and did you know how worried I was?" Taka used his fists against the taller, and tears started running down to his cheeks. "What's the point of me living if you're gonna leave me too?" His head lowered, he knew he couldn't hold it anymore, this pressure of the band playing gigs around the world, it's Toru who has always been next to him shouldering the heavy stress; last time he was sick, it's Toru who bought him medicine and took care of him for days in his apartment, all of it, all of the pieces of his life he was truly happy, it's Toru. He couldn't bear to lose him too.

Toru gave a reassuring smile as he patted the shorter's head, "don't cry, I'm here for you now." He then trailed his fingers down to his face, then his cheeks, as he supported the shorter's cheek with his one hand, another on his waist, slowly pulled in a kiss last for few seconds.

"You...cannot leave me anymore...you know?" Taka sobbed, his perfect almond shaped eyes were filled with tears, looking into the taller's innocently.

"Sure I won't leave you alone anymore," Toru replies, as he pulled him into his arms gently, he could feel the little body of his singer—not anyone's but his, shivered under the coldness of the night, then he understood why he was venting temper earlier.

"You wanna grab a snack or something ?" He asked the shorter as they pulled away from they hug.

"How do you know?" Taka wiped his tears away, turning his back to his beloved guitarist, last struggle before he completely gave into the sweetness of his guitarist. "No, I'm not hungry."

"Let's go home then," Toru said playfully, grabbing the hand of the other's and ready to stepped out of this cold dressing room of a live house, heading to their apartment.

"Hey, you really think I'm not hungry after waiting here for ages?" Taka crossed his arms as he stopped following Toru's lead, acting like a cat that completely went mad.

"You said you're not hungry at all," Toru shrugged. Taka shot him a death glare as he slowly pulled the hand of the other into his. "Okay, let's go somewhere for food then," he surrendered. But the hand which was gripped  by his didn't go the way he wanted to. Instead the owner of the hand said, "But I wanna go home." He then pulled a face to his lover, telling him that all he ever wanted, was the place filled with warmth and the safest sounds.

"Want me to grab some snacks then?" Toru asked, looking at the petite vocalist who's resting his head on his shoulder, slowly looked up at him with his almond shape eyes shining. "Yes," the vocalist smiled. "Toru san is the best guy on earth!" Showing his white teeth and stuck his tongue out. At the moment, Toru thought as if he were looking at a fifteen-year-old child, but he knew it wasn't real as they were both in their early thirties.

"Argghhh!" Taka screamed as Toru snapped his finger onto Taka's forehead. "Be more mature. You're thirty one already," the guitarist said in his perfectly low and raspy voice, leaving the vocalist behind.

"Hey!" Taka followed up to his lover as he wrapped his arms around his. "So we're going home now, right?" His eyes shone as he talked to his lover. As the half-lipped eyes met the almond shape eyes, Toru couldn't help himself but pulled in to kiss his lover. Why is he always being so adorable? Taka smiled as his lover pulled away from the kiss. "So never leave me again, promise?" His eyes sparkled under the cold winter night.

"Never," Toru replied as they stood under the sky of stars, embracing each other with their own warmth in this cold winter night.

-end of chapter one-