Oh boy // Preggos reader x Tom Hiddleston

Hey guys! Sorry I never really post....oops...I've been going through a lot but I'm not really gonna talk about it so fuck it
***
895 Words
***
"Triplets!" You exclaimed.

"Yep" the doctor said then showed you where every baby was.

You looked over at Tom and saw his face was pale and his eyes where wide.

The hospital had told you it would be hard for you to have kids. So you and Tom gave up on trying and just never used protection...well you got pregnant.

Tom at first didn't believe you till you showed him the pregnancy test. You both had wanted kids since you could remember so this was very exciting for you both.

But the two of you didn't expect this..

"Are you sure?" You asked

The doctor laughed and nodded her head. "I bet you guys weren't expecting this huh? Well sometimes the babies can absorb each other and there is still a chance that can happen since there still small. But for now you have triplets."

Toms eyes went wide when she said absorb. "Wait they can absorb each other what does that mean?" He asked.

The doctor sighed and said "well..pretty much it means that one of the babies aren't strong enough so the others take all of its nutrients then that baby no longer is there."

"Does it hurt?" You asked worriedly.

The doctor laughed and said no then walked out of the room.

You looked over at time and gave him a smile.

"This is insane...I can't believe I'm gonna have three kids." Tom said and hugged you.

"Ugh that's gonna be a lot pushing."

Tom laughed then helped you get down from the table and walk out to your car.

**9 months later**

You sighed in content, labor was hell. But your glad to finally have your three babies. Their names are Julie Ray Hiddleston the oldest, Saddie Lynn Hiddleston the middle, and little William James Hiddleston. William was the smallest compared to his older sisters.

Tom smiled brightly at you. He was holding the girls while you were holding William.

"Poor little William stuck with two girls" you said and smiled at the sleeping baby.

"Yea, I can already tell Julie and Saddie will be in charge" Tom said laughing quietly.

You shook your head laughing.

**8 years later**

Today is the triplets birthday, you still remember how hard it was on Tom and you when you brought them home. They all weren't very quiet for long. But your still so glad you were able to have them.

You felt a small tug on your sleeve and looked down to see William smiling up at you.

William was now just barely taller then the girls. He looked exactly like his father. Blonde curls and everything.

"Mom who's all coming?" He asked

"Well..dad invited uncle Chris and his kids to come, are you excited?"

"Yeah!" He said while jumping up and down.

"MOOOMM" you heard both of the girls yell.

The girls both came in with upset faces.

"I want the pink!" Saddie yelled.

"No it's mine! You have purple!!"

"You always get to wear the pink! It's my turn!" Saddie yelled then pushed her sister.

"Oh boy" William sighed.

The girls instantly stated pushing and smacking each other while you tried your best to pull them apart.

"Hey hey hey!! What's going on?" Tom asked as he walked into the house carrying three cakes stacked on top of each other.

You mouthed "Please help me"  to Tom as he chuckles.

The girls stoped fighting and both ran up to Tom as he was laying out the cakes.

"DAD!!" They both yelled.

"Heyyy! No yelling please, now go get ready the guests will be here soon. Saddie you know the pink dress is Julies. So please just go put on the purple and next time we will get you both a pink dress if you would like." Tom told the girls then walked over to you and hugged you.

You watched as the girls both then went up stairs to get ready.

"William you need help getting ready?" You asked.

"Nope" he said and smiled.

"Well then go get ready little man" Tom said and ruffled Will's curls.

William got up then walked up stairs to his room to get ready as well.

"Thank you" you whispered as you hugged Tom back and layer your head on his shoulder.

"Of course darling....I still can't believe we were able to do it."

"Do what? Take care of all three of them?" You said and laughed.

"Yea...I was so worried about being a bad dad when We found out you were pregnant but then when We found out you were pregnant with triplets." Tom exhaled then laughed softly.

"I was terrified" he whispered and kissed your shoulder.

"Your an amazing father...I'm so glad I could raise them with you. I'm very thankful for it..."

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"MOM! DADDD!!!" The girls both yelled.

Tom sighed then smiled "your turn?"

***
Heyyyy guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I know I know I keep saying I will update more but dang it's hard sometimes. Anyways that's all for now. I've got a few more projects started and I can't wait to post them!
That's all for now

Bye~bye