Gone | Part one

Heyy guys another New chapter i hope you like it.

(Y/n):your name
(L/n):last name
(E/c): eye color
(F/m) :favorite movie
This means: thoughts

You had been busy for hours waiting for Tom to come you had a big feast done you even put on a nice red dress that went down to your knees you were so excited but then that changed when he had came home.

He pulled you away and sat you in a chair in the kitchen and said the seven words you never, ever wanted to hear.

"I don't think we should be together..."

It felt like he ripped your heart out and stomped on it and your lungs started to feel like you were drowning just gasping for air.

"W-..why" You croaked out.

You could feel the tears fill up in your eyes not daring to blink for the fear of your tears to started pouring down like a water fall.

He sighed "I...I..just feel like we need a break" he looked into your eyes seeing your once bright (e/c) now broken and hazy.

"....go"

Once you said that he sighed "(y-" "LEAVE TOM!!" You interpreted him not even wanting to hear his voice anymore.

He slowly got up and went into his room and you heard soft shuffling then he came out with a suitcase.

You buried your head in your hands.

Then you heard the front door open then close signaling that he really was leaving but when it really hit you was when you heard his car pull out your once sheared driveway making you burst into tears.

You crumbled to the floor just thinking "why?"

You never got the chance to tell him....

*-*

It had been only few days before your guys breakup was all over the news and all over the news papers saying and I quote:

"The famous Tom Hiddleston and girlfriend (y/n) (l/n) broke up?!?"

So you didn't even dare walk a foot outside your house for the fear of reporters or crazed fans harassing you.

You were sitting on your couch eating a tub of ice cream rubbing your not yet big stomach. Yep...that was what you were supposed to tell him.

You were pregnant.

Sighing you turned the channel on the tv not really wanting to watch the news anymore and for some reason you and Tom were still at the top of the headlines.

The next show that was on was (f/m) You loved that movie Tom had took you once to see it in the movie theater. You shook your head you shouldn't be thinking about him.

Getting up you grab the tub of ice cream and walked into the kitchen an sat the ice cream on the table.

"I could really go for a bath right now" you thought.

You walked into the bathroom and got undressed and ran the hot water and got in.

Leaning your head back so it could rest on the back of the tub. You still haven't decided what to do yet, like if you should tell your mom...she is the only person you have left and the baby would be her grandchild.

Sighing you decided that tomorrow you were going to pack your bags and leave for your mothers.

***

....part two? Idk but I feel like I should continue this because it's really short also...well anyway that's all for now

bye~bye