My Handsome boyfriend // Tom x male reader

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a hot minute, I've been super busy but anyways I wanted to start making male readers in this book too because well....I'm a boy...so yea anyways I hope you like it!
***
490 words

***

You looked down at your phone, somehow finding yourself start to hate who you are just by a few rude comments on your boyfriends Instagram posts.

"Ew why would Tom date him? Like if he was gonna date a guy why couldn't he at least be cute?" - Tommykittygirl

"omg 😂 he looks so stupid, Tom could do way better" -jayhiddles

"Tom could do way better 🙄😒" - babysweets

You just kept scrolling and scrolling, then you bursted out crying, you didn't think toms fandom would trying hate you this much, but basically any comment was about you and how ugly or awful you look.

"Hey, baby boy I'm back from the store guess what I go-"

Toms sentence stoped when he walked into your shared bedroom to see you crying.

He was instantly down by your side with a very worried face.

"Baby...what happened?" He asked

You shook your head and tried to wipe tears from your face but they kept falling down.

Tom sighed then kissed you on the neck, and rubbed your arms.

"Darling....please tell me why my ever so handsome boyfriend is crying please?.." Tom begged you.

You just pointed to your phone then covered your face now embarrassed.

Tom look at your phone which was on the bedside table and picked it up.

While Tom was reading through it be found himself getting very furious with his fans, but he realized he could only blame himself because he knew that his fans were already pretty upset about he coming out as bisexual, and he shouldn't have told them yet about his boyfriend.

Specially because how bitter everyone still was, Tom sat the phone down and looked at you and started kissing your cheek, then your jaw, then neck.

"Tommy..stop" you groaned.

Tom pulled away and looked into your eyes and said, "(y/n)....I've never loved someone as much as I've loved you...you are so amazing, talented, smart, kind and most of all the most handsome man I've seen my entirelife....and I never want to see you be upset over a bunch of people who are just jealous that you have me and not them...and I'd never pick someone over you.."

You grinned then kissed Tom, which he instantly started to kiss you back.

Tom pushes you down softly and climbed onto your waist, "guess what I got love?" He groaned and smiled at you.

"What?" You said with a lustful gaze.

Tom grande something out of the bag he brought back from the store and showed you.....

***
What do you think he showed you?? 😂

Ok that's all for now sorry it's short but I hope you liked it

Bye~bye