Rebound

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

"What the fuck Betty", Jughead yelled as he heard his girlfriend talk. "Juggie I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss Arch but I swear it didn't mean-"But y'all still kissed! You kissed my best friend and I thought you loved me but I now see you still love that red headed boy next door". Jughead couldn't believe it. His best friend and girlfriend kissed at prom. He felt his blood boil of anger but also felt tears forming in his hazel eyes. He never thought he could feel pain because he had Betty at his side but now his once again enemy has her. He was getting up from his favorite booth at Pops when the crying girl grabbed his arm. "Jug I don't love him, I love you. Please don't go", she said with tears steaming down her cheeks. He couldn't look at her. She was sorry, he could tell. But he was hurt. Way too much. He shook her off and stormed out of Pops. He jumped on his motorcycle and left. "Jughead wait!", is all she said while seeing her love of her life leave her in pieces.

As Jughead was riding back home he knew he had to stop by someone's house. At first he thought about giving Archie a beating he'll never forget but he knew someone else was going through the same pain he was going through. Veronica.(uh oh)

At Veronica's House

"Come in Mr.Jones", said the butler that was at the front door of his not so close friend. He walked through the doors and went to the living room. He looked around and heard a smash against a wall near by. He finally got to the room and looked inside. He saw shattered glass on the floor and a picture nearby. Archie and Veronica. He looked to his right and there was Veronica. On the ground crying her eyes out while pulling her hair.(drammaaa). "Veronica stop", Jughead said as he bent down to remove her hands from her hair. Veronica leaned her head to Jughead's shoulder and rested it there. "Veronica it's going to be okay we'll get through it", Jughead saying it sincerely. "Jughead will we...because it hurts so much right now and I don't know what to do." Jughead stayed silent. He didn't know how to respond back because he didn't know the answer either. He got up and put his hand out for her to grab. She grabbed his hand and they sat on the edge of the bed. "Veronica I don't know what will happen next but I know this for sure. We will get through it together", he looked into her eyes. He meant it as a friendly request to get to know each other and to stay strong together. "Okay Jughead it's a deal", she put out her hand for a friendly shake. He grabbed the hand and shook it firmly. They both sat there quiet and roamed the room with their eyes trying not to make anymore contact with each other. "Well I better get going, I was just stopping by to check on you after this bomb that killed our relationships". He stood up looking down at the girl. "Thank you Jughead, for coming by", she commented as she stood up in front of him. He started walking to the door when Veronica turned him around and kissed him. He pulled back in shock. "I'm so sorry Jughead I shouldn't have but I felt- "Tension", he finished her sentence. They leaned back into the messed they started and kissed with so much force that it knocked Veronica on her bed. Jughead's body fell on her's so fiercely that Veronica let out a small moan. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and explored it with hunger ness. She moved her hands into his hair and tugged on it lightly but enough for him to let out a groan. He started making his way down her neck leaving hickeys that were a dark shade of purple and removed her shirt and bra. He licked her nipples and swirled his tongue around them in circles. He grabbed her left breast in his rough hands and started griping it hard. He sucked on her other nipple making her let out another moan but this one full with lust. He made his way down her stomach and finally to her jeans. He took them off her legs which left her in her panties. Those red lacey panties that showed her juices flowing out of her. He looked up at her for consent and she nodded. He did one swipe with his tongue over clit, still covered by her panties. "Fuck Jughead". He ripped her panties apart and started licking her like her if she was was a lollipop. Veronica threw her hands to his head and made him go faster and harder. He put his finger in her pussy and it made her go wild. "Fuck Jughead go faster", she moaned. He put his mouth over her clit and shoved his finger deep inside of her. He started going faster and faster making her legs quake. "Don't stop...just like that", she couldn't get enough of him. She never thought Jughead could be so good at this but now she wondered what else he could do. She felt a knot growing inside of her. One that could release her juices in any second now. He slipped another finger in her and it hit her g spot. He saw by the way she was looking at him that she wanted more but he wanted to have a little fun before the real show. Faster and faster he went. Pushing his fingers all the way in her. She felt close to cumming and he knew it by the way she was moaning his name. Then all her juices started squirting in his mouth. "Fuck Jugheadd!!", she screamed as the pleasure was too good for her to handle. He licked her up but then- "VEROINCA", Archie yelled as he saw his ex girlfriend on the bed spread out with a face in between her pussy. Jughead lifted his face up to meet his eyes with the red-haired boy. "What the actual fuck Jughead? You are like a brother to me." " I was Archibald, until you kissed my girlfriend", Jughead responded standing up with his rebound holding hands. "Tell Betty she made a mistake", Jughead said mockingly. Archie slammed the door as he left leaving the two new sinners alone again. "So where did I leave off?" Jughead said with a huge smirk on his face. "Oh I'll show you", Veronica responded with a giggle as she pushed Jughead on the bed.

Author's Note
Thanks for reading!  ik we have some Jeronica shippers as well as Barchie shippers . Personally I prefer Bughead but everyone has there preferences. Also sorry about taking a long time to update but my phone wasn't working and I had to get it fixed. I usually update 3-4 days soooo ya that's all I got to say. Oh and if y'all could please comment on which ship y'all would like me to do next that would be great!

1135 words (not including AN)