I love you.

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Jughead POV
I want her. Like right now. Thinking about the scent of her hair, her smile, and those dazzling eyes just make me hard for her. I want to make love to her. We've never done anything than make out and we always get interrupted by either Veronica or Archie. For once I wish we could do something but I don't want to pressure her. I love her with all my heart and I would never do anything to hurt her.

Betty POV
Jughead is the best. Always supporting me, encouraging me, and loving me like no one else has before. I haven't told him I love him yet because I'm scared he would think I feel pressured to say it since he tells me it everyday. Veronica always talks about her and Archie having sex and I wonder how it would go with Jughead. I think about watching porn and masturbating but I can't. I know I would disappoint Jughead if he found out I did it before he touched me. I know deep down though that one day the day will come when I'll give my virginity to him and he will to me. 

Text Messages
Betts💍: Hey Juggy can you come over?
Juggie💙: Need help with anything?
Betts💍: No I just want to watch a movie and cuddle😊
Juggie💙: Alright Betts see you there in 5☺️

At Betty's House
Third Person POV

Betty's upstairs waiting for her beloved boyfriend to get to her house. She then hears a knock on the front door and dashes down the stairs to open it, knowing who it could be. "Juggie", she's says with the biggest smile on her face. She embraces him and he does the same. "Someone's excited to see me", he says with a smirk. "Oh shut up Jug and come in",she says while giving him a light punch in the shoulder. The lovely couple goes inside the home as starts to run up the stairs till they get to Betty's room. They both walk in holding hands and climb into the bed. Betty's tv was already on the Netflix page since she already wanted to see the movie, The Last Summer(💀). Jughead looks at Betty with love and desire. He looks at her hair draping around her shoulders and her glowing skin. She wraps her hand around his neck and swings her leg around his waist. He feels his member start getting hard of the way her leg was wrapped around him. She pressed play to start the movie. He felt uncomfortable knowing that he was getting a boner and he didn't want her to see it. He started getting squirmy under her grip and she could feel it to. As she was getting up her leg slipped and hit his boner. She felt it too and her eyes got wide. She looked up at him and could see how embarrassed he was. "I'm sorry Betty I just don't know what's up with me lately", he explained to her. "Juggie there's nothing to be embarrassed of", she said trying to comfort him. "I'm going to go fix this in the restroom", he said getting up.

Betty
Jughead

"Or we could" , Betty said with a innocent smile
"Or we could what Betty", Jughead said knowing what she meant.
He got closer to her and Betty smashed her lips onto his. The kiss was turning less innocently as they moved their lips with lust and desire by seconds going by. She swung her legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. She started moving her hips, grinding him and could feel him growing harder under her touch. He moved his hands to the bottom of her shirt and lifted above her head. She had no bra on. She did the same to him and now they were both topless. Feeling each other's skin. This touch made the fire grow inside of them. Jughead rolled them both over until he was on top. He got off of her and was on his knees on the bed undoing her jeans. As he slipped them off he felt his boner grow harder seeing the radiant legs of his girlfriend's getting exposed to his sight. He threw them to the side and saw his girlfriend's panties. Those lacey pink panties with a spot of wetness that turned him on even more. He looked up at her, seeing her but her lower lip in wanting of him. He removed his pants and boxers and his member sprung out to see the light. He put his finger on her thigh making her feel this tingle through her body. Once he got to her heat he brought his finger to his mouth and drenched it with saliva. She was looking at his perfectly toned abs. Feeling herself get wet just by seeing him undressed. He put his finger on her clit and she let out a light moan. He moved his fingers in circles around her clit slowly, making her pinch her nipples.
"Fuck Jug", she moaned out. He stroked himself as he kept playing with her clit. She rocked her hips in sync with the motions of her boyfriend's finger. He removed his finger from her heat and moved his member closer to her entrance. He looked up at her girlfriend for consent. She nodded with her biting her lip seductively. "This is going to sting a little so when your ready for me to move you tell me", he said reassuring his girlfriend. She nodded and he continued with his actions. He slowly pushed himself in her until he heard her whimpering in pain. "You okay Betty?", he questioned caringly. "Yes Juggy, you can move now,"she told him. He stroked slowly inside of her, trying not to hurt her. The pain hurt at first but then the pleasure consumed all off it. She wanted him to go faster and that's what she told him. "Go faster Jug", she pleaded. He went faster. His throbbing cock inside of her hitting her weakest spot repeatedly. He was thrusting so hard that he felt her nails dig into his skin and it proved him to go faster. "Jug right there don't stop please". He obeyed his girlfriend. Trying to please her in any way possible. His thrusts became into a pounding mess. Betty was digging her nails into him and was moaning so loud that she thought the neighbors could her but she didn't care. Jughead was grunting in Betty's ear, making her feel wetter with each grunt. Each of his hands went to the opposite side of Betty's head to grab  the sheets. He pounded and pounded. Their skin slapping each other's. "Fuckkkkk Jughheadddd",she moaned in desire. She felt her legs getting weak with every thrust. She felt a knot in her stomach and she knew she was ready. He felt himself getting ready to cum but he didn't want this pure moment to end. "Betts I'm about to cum," he told her. "I am too don't stop", she said. They both released at the same time when Jughead gave his hardest thrust inside her pussy. He let out all his cum inside of her and pulled out slowly. He got off of her and fell beside her laying down on his back. Both tired and breathless didn't say anything. They didn't know what to say to each other now that they had sex for the first time. But Betty had something to say. "Juggy I love you". Jughead turned his head so fast to see Betty's face. He saw her beautiful eyes and that radiant smile. "Are you serious Betty", he said almost in tears. "I've never been so sure in my life than now Jug", she said touching his cheek with her soft hand. He pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you to Betty". They both fell asleep in each other's arms knowing that they were safe but mainly in love.

Author's Note
Thanks for reading, I hope y'all enjoyed and I know this one was really long but I just love Bughead💕

1336 words(not including A/N)