Silena's POV

Okay Grandpa introduce me to someone I don't know, then leave me in a room with her why not?

Right when he walked in his phone rang and "he had to take that".

"Hello, little girl." Ms. Dodds said in a creepy voice right when grandpa left. I faked a smile. I looked around the classroom and saw a window. On the outside I saw Brook spying on us. Okay, I admit, she does look creepy, and talks creepy, and her name is Ms. not Miss. or Mrs.... Who knows what happened to Mr. Dodds.... I forced that thought out of my head.

It was silent for a while. She just looked at me, like she was focusing on me. Then all of a sudden, she... She changed. She had giant wings, and her skin looked scaly and dark brown. Then she flew at me. "I've been looking for you, Silena Jackson!" I looked and ducked and rolled to the side, making her slam into the wall. I looked at the window and I saw Brook's beanie flapping around, leaving the building. I hoped she was looking for help.

I sprinted to the front of the class room and she followed, and then a car went through the wall and slammed Ms. Dodds and she was knocked unconscious. I looked at the car and it was Brook in it. She yelled "Get in!"