"Good." I whispered before I could catch myself, something about him near me made me feel.. I don't know what exactly but I didn't want him going anywhere just yet.

Luckily no one seemed to hear it though, or at least I thought. Castiel's eyes shot to mine when the word left my mouth, his face lit up a little bit and a small smile took place on his lips.

"And if we want you to leave?" Dean said, bitchface mode activated.

"Then I'll take her with me." Castiel stated, simply.

"Like hell you will!" Dean shot at him.

"I can make her come with me from one touch, don't tempt me." His voice was level but I heard the threat behind it, and from the looks of him so did Dean.

"Then why haven't you?" Sammy asked, genuinely curious.

"Sammy!" Dean growled at him.

"I'm not saying he should, I'm just wondering why he didn't the moment he saw her. If what he is saying is really true."

"It is the truth, when she gets her memory back she will tell you. And as much as I would like to take her, I can see she does love you. I feel she would be unhappy with me if I was to take her. I don't want her unhappy."

A ghost of a smile made its way on my lips as a yawn escaped me, Castiel looked to me confused.

"What was that?"

"A yawn? It happens when you don't sleep." I said and rubbed my face.

"You don't sleep." He confirmed.

He was right, I never needed to. "It's more of a habit now. Like eating is for me. You don't eat or sleep, either?"

He shook his head, "No."

"Well, I'm beat. So what are we going to do with fly boy?" Bobby asked us.

"Keep him down in the safe room." Dean answered.

I scoffed, "Like that matters. He can leave it if he wants to."

"Well then. I'll just have to watch him right here." Dean sat down in a lazy boy recliner.

Sam shook his head, "I trust him.. enough anyway. I'm going to bed."

Sammy walked over and kissed my head good night, Bobby followed soon after and laid a small blanket over me. I pushed Castiel over to the end of the couch and laid down next to him while he sat. As soon as I got comfortable I watched the fire as it lit the room dimly, only flickering every once in a while. I felt my eyes close as I was watching Dean's do the same.

Not long after I had fallen asleep, my eyes opened as someone moved me. My head was being lifted onto a lap I could only assume to be Castiel's, he laid my head onto his thigh. I looked up at him, the fire which was now only burning coals, lit his face in a warm glow. The moonlight shining through the window hit his eyes in such a way my breath hitched.

"You looked uncomfortable." His voice came out soft, his fingers traced my face.

"Thank you, Cas."

"You are welcome, love. I'll wait for you to wake up."

I nodded, looking over to a sleeping Dean. Smiling at how he even glared in his sleep. Cas began stroking my hair, it calmed me.

"You used to love this. Do you still? I will stop if you don't." He sounded so genuinely afraid I didn't like it, I smiled at Castiel to reassure him.

"I still do, Castiel."

I couldn't see it, but somehow I felt he smiled back, "Good."