The sound of the door jingling suddenly caught the three friends' attention, causing their heads to snap in that direction- their eyes landing on Elena and Rebekah causing their smiles to drop. "Hey, Bonnie. Heard you got your mind wiped. That sucks," the doppelganger greeted in false sympathy before her gaze landed on the wolf next to her. "T, heard you killed 12 people. Guess you're a lot more like Klaus than we all thought," Elena taunted with a smirk, earning a scowl from the Lockwood teen.

"Lena," Thea greeted with a bitchy smile as she let her eyes trail up and down the doppelganger's outfit with a scrutinising glare, "I hoped that with getting a new personality, your sense of style would get better too. Guess trying to be Katherine isn't working out all that well for you is it," the wolf teased with a mock sympathetic smile. Elena glared at the brunette as Rebekah, Caroline and Bonnie each attempted to stifle their giggles. "Pretty dress, T," the doppelganger gritted through her teeth, ignoring the wolf's previous comment causing Thea to smile.

"I know. You helped me pick it out months ago when we were friends, before you killed my best friend," the Lockwood teen replied with a bitchy smile, her eyes narrowing at the vampire in hatred. She may have told Klaus she had forgiven Elena for what she had done, but the truth is she hadn't. She had only told him that so he didn't kill them or her brother, because whilst she may not like the doppelganger at this moment in time, she didn't exactly want her to die either. Hypocritical, yes- but the wolf couldn't find it within her to excuse Elena for killing Kol, and she didn't truly know whether she had the effort to try to. She was sick of looking for excuses or reasons behind why her friends did what they did, and she had never been so thankful that after today- she'd never have to again.

Elena nodded as she inspected the brunette's dress, "I thought it looked familiar. I don't remember it being that tight the last time you tried it on though, you might be better off with a bigger size. Or two," the vampire smirked, causing Thea to narrow her eyes even more. Ignoring the brunette vampire, the wolf turned to the store clerk with a smile, "can you press this for me? I'll pick it up later," Thea said before turning back to face her friends, "Caroline, Bonnie," she added before the three of them walked back into the fitting rooms, Elena watching after them with a sly look on her face.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Klaus! Klaus! Kl," Thea shouted as she stormed through the Mikaelson mansion, stopping once her eyes landed on the aforementioned hybrid she was searching for. "Hello? Did you not hear me?" the wolf retorted sarcastically, glaring at the back of Klaus' head as he continued to stare into the fireplace. "Of course I heard you, Thea. I think the whole of Mystic Falls heard you. I'm in no mood for company," the hybrid dismissed without turning to face her.

Thea scowled at the original as she let out an exasperated sigh, "well, I'm sorry that you're having personal issues, but I have a real crisis on my hands," the brunette began, "Elena stole my prom dress." At the Lockwood teen's revelation, Klaus finally turned to face her with a small amused smirk on his face, "I went t pick it up, and the tailor said that somebody else already dd. And when I asked who, she said she couldn't remember," the wolf continued her explanation, giving Klaus an expectant look.

When the hybrid refused to respond, Thea threw her arms in the air in a huff, "hello? The vervain is out of the town water supply. She was compelled!" the brunette stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Not being able to compose himself any longer, Klaus began to laugh at the girl who scowled in response, "it's not funny," Thea whined, narrowing her eyes at the original who only continued to laugh at her.

Klaus brought his hand up to his mouth to attempt to calm down his laughter, "I know, I know," he muttered absentmindedly whilst continuing to chuckle. "Then stop laughing!" Thea demanded sternly, her eyes still narrowed and her lips in a pout, and with great difficulty the hybrid eventually managed to calm himself down. Thea sighed in semi-frustration, "look, I know that prom isn't important to you, but it's important to me. Even more so now that I'm leaving," the wolf pouted causing the original to roll his eyes.