XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED

Start from the beginning

"She used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live," the teen finished as Hayley glared at her, shoving passed the two soulmates causing Thea to clench her jaw in annoyance. "You said you would protect me," the elder werewolf spat as she began to walk away from them causing Thea to roll her eyes, "and we will," the younger wolf responded through clenched teeth as the wolf stopped short. "Just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina," Klaus smirked as he wrapped one of his arms around Thea's waist to calm her down.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea was lounging on the sofa in the Mikaelson mansion flicking through all the applications for the different colleges she had applied for with a small smile on her face as a sudden loud banging on the door sounded throughout the mansion. Klaus sighed in annoyance as he walked towards the door, opening it to reveal Damon stood on the other side, "ah, what an unpleasant surprise," the hybrid mumbled causing Thea to chuckle from her seat.

"So I just came up with a list. It's called Things You Suck At," Damon announced with a grin as he strode into the parlour, pausing as he caught sight of the wolf on the couch, "hey, Lockwolf," the vampire greeted with a grin. "Sexy Salvatore," Thea greeted back with a smirk, laughing as she saw Klaus scowl out of the corner of her eye before sitting up properly so she could watch the situation unfold in front of her more clearly.

"Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever" Damon continued as he turned back to face Klaus, resuming his earlier conversation earning another giggle from Thea as Klaus rolled his eyes at the vampire. "Number Two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that backstabber Hayley," Damon hissed, his smirk dropping as he lifted papers in his hand revealing all the calls between Klaus, Hayley and Thea and set them on the table next to couch.

"Hey, that was all Thea. I just went a long for backup," the hybrid muttered defensively causing Thea to roll her eyes as Damon turned his attention to her, "yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" the raven haired vampire questioned desperately, earning a scoff from Klaus in response. "We should help you?" Klaus glared at the Salvatore as he crossed his arms over his chest, capturing Thea's attention as she admired the way his muscles strained in his Henley as he did so.

"After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?" the original continued, causing Thea to wince as her gaze shifted away from her soulmates toned body to the floor- still completely heartbroken over Kol's death. "You might want to prioritise, Klaus. You have much bigger problems," Damon revealed, his voice rising slightly but earning no response from the hybrid, "Katherine has the cure," the vampire told them, earning a displeasured grunt from the soulmates in response.

"My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat," Damon spoke, voicing Thea's worse fear causing her to sigh in frustration. When was all of this shitty cure drama going to be over? She was so unbelievably bored of it that she couldn't wait to see the back of it. "You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins," he offered causing the corners of Klaus' mouth to turn up in amusement, "just let me question Hayley about Katherine."

Thea sighed from her seat on the couch, "whilst I'd love to watch as you tortured the answers out of her, I'm afraid Hayley's off limits," the brunette responded causing Damon to scowl at her in annoyance, not getting his way. "Although, I did have a run in with a vampire who may know where Katerina is," Klaus spoke up, grabbing Damon's attention as the raven haired vampire turned to look at him curiously, "too bad for you, I bit halfway through his bloody neck. He probably won't have much time for a chit-chat," the hybrid smirked as Damon clenched his jaw, glaring at the original.