XLVI. RULE THE WORLD

Start from the beginning

She was still incredibly pissed off and hurt by what he had done, but she couldn't deny that a part of her wanted to rush into his arms and forget everything that had happened. Especially as she caught sight of the grin on his face- she was always a sucker for that smile. "What the hell are you doing here?" Damon croaked as he scowled at the original, dragging Thea's attention away from the hybrid as she shifted her gaze to the floor; a blush forming on her cheeks as she noticed Klaus smirk at her.

The hybrid may have let her leave the other day, but as soon as he got home that night he realised how much of a mistake it was. It was selfish on his part to continue to pursue her, but the fact was that Klaus couldn't live without her. He had done so for over a thousand years and he thought he was fine- but after he met her, he could see how wrong he had been. He wasn't truly alive until he met Thea Lockwood. She made his undead heart beat and he couldn't just let her walk out of his life.

The original moved his gaze away from the young wolf, turning to face Damon with a grin, "babysitting," he replied earning a small "oh," from the Salvatore vampire in response. Thea scoffed from her seat as she narrowed her eyes at the original, "well, your services aren't needed. Damon already has a perfectly good babysitter right here, so why don't you go kill some puppies or whatever it is you do?" she mused sarcastically, only earning a beaming grin from Klaus in return.

"Actually, love, Stefan here practically begged for my services, so it seems the puppies will have to wait" the hybrid stated with a tormenting smile causing Thea to raise her eyebrows in amusement at his words. As realisation of his wording registered in his mind, Klaus frowned at the young wolf, "no-not like that, you know what I meant!" the hybrid snapped only earning a chuckle from the Lockwood teen in response. "Hey, I don't judge," Thea responded with a chuckle as she held up her hands in mock surrender causing Klaus to scowl at her in annoyance.

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate," Stefan spoke up, dragging the soulmates' attention away from each other and back to him, "if he gets too much strength back or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again," the Salvatore told them, causing Klaus to smirk deviously. Damon scoffed from his cell, "silent treatment huh? Is that your best shot?" the elder brother mocked as he rested his head between the bars, looking at his brother.

"He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena," Damon revealed as he turned his gaze towards Klaus and Thea, his eyes drooping slightly from the lack of blood in his system. Klaus chuckled, an amused expression falling on his face as he looked between both Salvatore brothers, "you sure about that?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow before focusing his attention on Stefan, "because I saw him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on."

"So that's what all Bekah's calls were about," Thea muttered under her breath as realisation hit her, an amuse smirk on her face as she focused her gaze on the young Salvatore. Stefan's jaw ticked as he sighed in defeat, focusing his attention on the floor as Damon smirked at him. "Well, well," the elder brother tormented, "looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook," Damon mocked causing Stefan to glare at him in frustration.

"Well, why don't you two enjoy your little, uh, villain bonding time," Stefan spoke looking between the hybrid and his brother before focusing his attention on the young Lockwood who was still sat on one of the crates, "make sure they don't kill each other." Thea scoffed in response as she looked up at the younger vampire with a raised eyebrow, "please, it's not them you should be worried about. I don't know how much of their bickering I can take before I snap," the wolf warned, gaining a smile from the Salvatore in response. "Perfect," Stefan smiled deviously, "I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah," he said before exiting the room.