Sabotage

(At Theatre)

Pablo-Ok everyone. Have a look around.

*The students walk around in groups looking in rooms*

Ludmila-Oh! My dressing room!

Vilu-We all share it Ludmila.

Ludmila-Share with you guys? Yeah right! Why don't you all change in the broom closet?

Naty-(Laughs)Yeah!

Vilu-There are mops in there with more talent then you!

Ludmila-Shut up!

Angie-Girls! Stop being so immature and stop fighting.

Vilu-I am going to the toilet.

Angie-Well hurry because rehearsal is soon.

Vilu-OK.

*Vilu walks out and Ludmi follows her and records her voice*

Violetta-Ok Violetta. It's for Leon. It's not a bit deal. Sabotaging the show isn't a big deal. Just stop being a wimp and do it.

Ludmila-That stupid girl has no idea what's coming to her.

*Naty sees Ludmila spying on Vilu and looks confused.

Naty-What are you doing?

Ludmila-There you are. Follow Violetta and make sure that she doesn't get into the control room.

 Naty-Why?

Ludmila-She wants to sabotage the show to postpone it.

Naty-So you are trying to save the show?

Ludmila-No,you will go in and do it. If she doesn't get a chance to then I can frame her.

Naty-But what if she does it and gets caught?

Ludmila-She wants to postpone the show, I don't want it to happen at all. We have barely rehearsed and Ludmila will not look bad.

Naty-Wow...That's kinda mean...But how will you frame her?

*Ludmila gets out her phone*

Phone-Ok Violetta. It's for Leon. It's not a bit deal. Sabotaging the show isn't a big deal. Just stop being a wimp and do it.

Ludmila-Now during my big number, you will cut the power and break the equipment.When the lights go otu, play this recording and since Violetta won't be there, we can frame her.

Naty-But what if?

Ludmila-Just do it.

Naty-Fine...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am tired and wanted to update so I won't write about them doing the plan if that's ok. Sorry but I wanna update all my stories.