Promise Me

Fran-Vilu please don't cry.

*Vilu has her head buried underneath her pillow crying while Fran is sitting on the edge trying to comfort her*

Fran-He is an idiot and after he said those horrible things to you, I don't wanna talk to him anymore.

*Vilu sits up and wipes her tears*

Vilu-Fran I am so stupid.

Fran-For dating him? No it's not your fault for not seeing what a jerk he is.

Vilu-No because even after saying all those horrible things to me, I am still in love with that jerk...

Fran-Vilu...Come here

*Fran gives Vilu a hug and Cami walks in and joins in*

Cami-What are we hugging for and why wasn't I invited to join in?

*Fran and Vilu laugh*

Vilu-Sorry I was just too upset.

Cami-I heard.

Vilu-From who?

Cami-From you. That argument was pretty loud and almost everyone did.

*Vilu sighs*

Fran-Cheer up! I for one am tired of letting boys continuously upset me and I am done with it. Whose with me?

Vilu-I am.

Cami-I sure am even though I am not in a weird relationship like that two of you, I mean I actually talk to Broduey without it turning into a screaming match unlike some people..

*Vilu blushes, embarrassingly*

Cami-Come on, I am just joking

Vilu-Well I am not even in a relationship anymore...

Cami-Well you will get over Leon soon enough. That Alex guy is kinda cute.

Vilu-I don't want to get over him and  you really want me to date the guy who broke Leon and I up?

Cami-Sorry I forgot.

Vilu-I am sorry for snapping at you but I am just upset..

Leon-Maybe I can fix that?

*Fran,Vilu&Cami look up and see Leon standing in the doorway*

Fran-Cami you didn't close the door?

Leon-Can I talk to Violetta?

Cami&Fran-Sure.

Leon-Alone?

Cami-Alone?

Fran-Vilu we will be...anywhere but here.

*Fran and Cami rush out the room but before they go the give Vilu a wink and shut the door behind them*

Leon-Wow your friends are really...

Vilu-Why are you here Leon? What do you think of another really hurtful thing to say and come to...

Leon-I didn't. I was an idiot and I wish that I could take back what I said but I can't.

Vilu-No you can't.

Leon-I didn't want to make you cry and I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?

Vilu-Sure.

Leon-I didn't  mean to eavesdrop but I kinda heard your entire conversation.

Vilu-Wow that's embarrassing...

Leon-No I-I well wanted to tell you that I am still in love with you as well.

Vilu-Just because I said you don't have to ..

Leon-I mean it.

*Leon sits on the edge of Vilu's bed, hold her hands and looks into her eyes*

Leon-I love you and I realised that I can't live without it you.

*Vilu smiles*

Leon-So can you be my girlfriend again?

Vilu-Of course but this time I need you to promise me that nothing will break us up.

Leon-I do.

*Vilu grabs his neck and passionately kisses him and he puts his hands around her waist and pulls her closer to him*