Chapter 7

• Dedicated to My new favorite song- LWWY

Hello again, guys! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!!! I really think it is getting good. Thanks for all the votes and reads. And I have some news, Louinor was over, but I had received some false information, and they are still together. I have some good news those!!! One Direction's Live While We're Young leaked 10 days early!!!!! (on the side ------->)

************************************************************************************************************************

Elaine's POV

After the boys left the next day, Anna and I were bored as heck. The guys texted us every once and a while, and Lou called me almost every day. We ahd planned to visit them and record the song over Fall Break.

We had first class tickets to London and we were going leave in two weeks. We were so wxcited, and we spent many nights trying to come up with a cool band name and a song to record, as well as picking out an outfit to go to the studio in.

Anna's POV

"Uncle" Simon had signed us to his label, Syco Music, and Elaine and I were supposed to write a song, make it good, and come up with a band name. We had gotten together a few times to talk and work.

"Elaine, how about our name is USP, for unique selling point."

"Let's not"

"Okay, what about BOA, band of awesomeness?"

"YES that is so cool"

After coming up with a band name, we had to write a song to record next week. We worked long nights trying to write a song- which neither of us had ever done before. We finally came up with some lyrics that sounded decent. When we finished, it was about midnight, we were at Elaine's, and we practiced singing, I checked my phone, and I had 1 new text message from Harry.

From: Hazza  hey there lovely =) Ready 4 2morrow?

I replied: We just finished. Kinda, pretty nervous

Another text from Harry From Hazza: Don't be, u guys will do great, dress semi-formal.

Took care of that already. Well, I'm gonna hit the sack. Night.

************************************************************************************************************************

Elaine's POV

It was about 7 in the evening, we were on the plane, and we would be arriving London time about 6 in the morning. Anna and I boarded the plane, and we were looking around for a place to sit. I was going to pick 2 seats by the front of the plane, but Anna piped up.

"Elaine, look at those two seats over there"

"I see them"

"Look who is sitting down next to them"

"A lady"

"Who?"

"Anna, I don't know, wait that looks like Taylor Swift"

"I know, should go sit by her?"

"Heck yeah"

We sat down, and we soon found out that it was indeed her. She said she was going to London to visit a college roommate of hers, and we told her the secret about us recording. She thought that was really cool and she told us we were really good singers. We chatted most of the plane ride before going to sleep.