Chapter 8

Anna's POV

So, now that we we're back at high school, everything seemed so boring. I mean, I still made good grades, but I almost wish that the world knew about us and 1D together and stuff. Or Niall asking me out and picking me up in his car, and just taking me to London. We are planning on spending New Years with them, but I know Elaine wants to spend Lou's birthday with him. I already bought him striped jeans and a red shirt- to mix it up.

CHRISTMAS EVE

Elaine's POV

Anna and I skyped the guys after their concert, Golly I miss him so much. We are flying into London in a few days and I COULDN'T WAIT. I just need to hug him SO BAD.

For Christmas, I got some earrings and clothes from my parents, a life-size Louis dummy from Anna, and Louis sent me a BEAUTIFUL heart necklace, with his picture in it.

Anna's POV

For Christmas, I got a 1D book from my grandma(which I already had), a letter from my parents saying that they were proud of me and that they approved of Niall(how did they know, he hasn't even asked me out yet?) and also some clothes and such. Christmas was fun, but I really wanted to hurry up and get to London.

Elaine and I just arrived in London, and we are waiting for the guys to pick us up, they were running a little bit late. When they got here, Lou and I went to get some tea for all of us, and Elaine used the bathroom. While we were waiting in line, Lou pulled me over and asked me.

"Hey Anna?"

"Yeah Lou"

What was Elaine's last boyfriend like?"

"Is someone getting a little jealous?"

"No, it's just at Holiday World, she mentioned a past boyfriend, and I wanted to know what I have to compete with."

"Well, not much. His name is Jason, he's in all honors, so I guess he's pretty smart-or suposed to be. He dated a few of my friends, not me , but I'm glad. Um... he played soccer- safety I think. There's not much to really say"

"So he plays soccer-my soccer or yours?"

"To me, there all the same"

"Is he cute?"

"Umm.... well in my opinion NO! But then again, I never dated him or anything"

"So, I shouldn't be worried?"

"No, Elaine likes you WAY more, and they've been broken up for a while."

"How long?"

"Why do you care?"

"I JUST DO"

"I don't know, maybe like... since last March."

"Cool"

We got the tea and headed back to the group. On the ride back to their flats, Elaine and I insisted on singing REALLY badly all the way there. Once we got there, we had some dinner and opened presents.

Louis' POV

Well, now I know about "Jason". I was SO worried he would be some hunky hockey player or something. Well, since I have the POV now, I guess I'll tell you what the lads got the girls.

Elaine:

-Nando's gift card from Niall

-A One Direction poster set from Harry(he's pretty self-centered)