𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

— 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 —

The palace's white stone gleamed under the sun, classic columns elevating several floors towards the sky

The palace's white stone gleamed under the sun, classic columns elevating several floors towards the sky. Two limousines stood in the large front courtyard. The doors opened, and seven people stepped out, all beautiful in appearance.

Renai looked at the palace, eyes critical. It was Ayato, who pulled her away from her thoughts.

"This is..."

"Our new home. It's been modeled following various architecture styles."

"Huh..."

The white-haired woman was the first to move forward. She decisively stepped ahead, walking towards the large double doors, which opened, revealing the glittering entrance hall, with large staircases, and marble floors.

"Woah..."

"Welcome, Your Highnesses."

The family turned to find several servants, who bowed respectfully to them.

"These are the servants hired to attend to the castle and our needs. Each of you will get five personal attendants," Renai informed. "They are not toys, they are not food and if you kill one of them, you're left with one attendant less. There is no endless supply, so do not test the limits."

After giving them the warning, she turned her head slightly, "Take each to their rooms. I will see you later."

She swirled, a small group following as she went. The heads of each servant group stepped to their respective Lord, gesturing for them to follow.

Her feet swiftly carried her to the grand study. It was lavishly decorated, in whites, silvers and blues. In it, she found her father, going through the pages of a book.

"You're here," she huffed, discarding her coat on one of the sofas and crossing her arms. "Did you do as I ask?"

"Christa is in her rooms, I already let the servants know they should inform Subaru," he said, closing the book softly. He turned, eyeing his daughter.

A part of him resented her. She possessed features only a Blue Moon vampire could: multiple element manipulation, enhanced strength and speed, complete control. She had originally been part of an experiment with a random Noble. Karlheinz had wanted to force a Blue Moon vampire in his bloodline and succeeded. The mother passed away, the family wanted nothing to do with the baby, or the royal family. Karlheinz was free to raise the child as he saw fit.

He couldn't say he wasn't proud, Renai had demonstrated skill and vision past his own, allowing them to come back and securing an antidote against the nearly-extinct Endzeit. That's right, Endzeit had almost vanished, as had First Bloods. But Renai had found an antidote with such small numbers.

She had also unified Aristocrats and other Purebloods under her command, reigning in his troublesome sons and finally letting him rest. Even those turned-vampires, the Mukami, she had kept in line. They would never be able to become part of the royals, nor nobility, but their place in society was secured.