𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

– 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 –

Zero Kiryu glanced out the window of the classroom

Zero Kiryu glanced out the window of the classroom. He felt uneasy. His body didn't seem to be able to relax, but he couldn't explain why.

Even Kaito Takamiya, who was the current teacher, felt tense. As soon as class was dismissed, Zero quickly stood up and left the room, trying to find the source. It led him to the Headmaster's office, where the presence felt the strongest.

He stopped for a moment. Renai had been gone for a month. In that short period of time, Sara Shirabuki had enrolled into the Academy and turned various girls into her servants. If the white haired woman was here, what would that mean?

He opened the door.

"Ah, Zero."

The Headmaster sat in his chair, by the desk. The woman before him had long, white hair, but it was curlier than Renai's, and her scent was also different. Lavender and mint.

"This is Darya Ren. I believe you met very briefly at the ball."

She turned, and Zero was met with golden eyes that looked at him with disdain.

"So you're Kiryu," she said, before turning back to the Headmaster.

"Darya has been sent by Renai."

Zero closed the door and leaned against it.

"My Master has found the Sakamaki Family and its current Head. She has integrated herself well into the family and if all goes well, she will proceed with the plan as accorded."

"And if it doesn't?" Zero had to ask.

"Then she'll be gone. But she will have left a few pieces for you and the Kurans to move properly."

"I should hope so."

The three people in the room turned to the voice. Kaname Kuran stood in the corner, arms crossed and brows pulled together in a frown.

"Mister Kaname," Darya bowed her head.

"Darya, where is Renai?"

"Seeing as you were probably there since I got here, you won't need me to repeat."

"Sharp as ever."

"I must get going."

Darya gave the Headmaster a small nod with her head, before walking over to the window and jumping down. In a matter of seconds, she disappeared and it was just the three males.

"Why did Darya come to you, and not me, I wonder?" Kaname said.

"Because she knew you would arrive anyways," Zero narrowed his eyes.

Kaname said nothing else, choosing to leave through the window as well. Zero opened the door to leave.

"Zero," the Headmaster called. "Do not do anything rash until Renai makes her move."