Chapter 4 Conversation

Começar do início

"And" She added. "I convinced your father to buy you a car so you have a little more freedom."
My eyes almost popped out of my head. This was BIG. My father always said I would never drive myself around because it wasn't safe. Of course I learned to drive and had a license that was useless but now I can actually put it to good use! I have to say that cheered me up a bit. but that was quickly ruined by her next choice of words.
"Mia I saw that boy. The Giovanni Denelli boy. I don't want you seeing him."
"And why is that?!" I was shocked but irritated.
"His father isn't a nice man to his wife and I'm afraid Giovanni will have picked up the same habits."
"Mother, I'm not even seeing him." I wanted this conversation to end. I know Gio's not like that. He can't be.

****

   When we got home I quickly ran up to my room and closed the door.

   I didn't want to interact with anyone plus I had to start car shopping.

   As I surfed the internet on my laptop my door flung open and quickly shut. It was Gio and all of his handsome glory.

"What are you doing in here? What if you get caught?"
"I needed to see you and feel those lips." He kissed me deeply.
"Gio you need to go. I don't want you to get caught." I was already breathing heavily.
"Tonight. My room. Please come."
"If I can. Yes." We both knew last night was a miracle that we got away with what we did.
After having one last passionate kiss Gio left my room and left me craving more.

****

I sat in my room for hours waiting for the house to quiet down. When things finally died down I got up from my bed and cracked my door. It seemed as if everyone was asleep or gone. But either way I felt like I could quickly and quietly get to Giovanni's room.

   When I stepped out of my room, my adrenaline started to spiral out of control. But I got to his room fast enough to not be seen or heard.

****

We spent hours together with passion and understanding. He was holding me as I stroked his cheek and he rubbed my back.

 He was holding me as I stroked his cheek and he rubbed my back

"I don't want this to end." I told him.
"It doesn't have to."
"What do you mean. You're leaving in a few months." I looked up at him.
"Come with me."
"I can't. I've already tried convincing my parents to let me go with them. It's not going to happen."
"I can find a way Mia."

   His words left hope in my heart. Maybe I could really get out of here and be happy. Maybe he could be the man I could be happy with. Maybe this would work out.

   As we lay in bed there was a knock at his door. I knew no one could find me in here. It would be too dangerous for him.

   I slid off of the bed and crawled under it.

"Yea?" He responded to the knock and the door opened.
"Vincent wants us in his office." A man said.
"Right now?"
"Yea, he said immediately"
"Alright I'll be there in a minute."

   When the door closed I came out from under the bed.

"A meeting this late?" It was almost 3am
"It must be important." Angelo responded kissing me on my forehead. "It'll be fine just get back to bed and I'll see you tomorrow."
"But." I wanted him to stay.
"I know Mia." We both knew he had to go. This was the life he chose to live and I understood it.
But I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad when he walked out.

Not the best chapter but I missed the last few days lol so here ya go 🖤🖤🖤I'll try and do more today