The New Training

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in any way, shape, or form. Enjoy.

// Sakura's Prov //

Beep.Beep.Beep. I slammed my hand down onto my alarm clock as it continued to beep. " Arg, it's to early, oh wait I get to meet with Anko-san today." I smiled when I remembered it was today. When I talked to Anko last she said we are going to train everyday, except when one of has a mission.

I smiled as I got up and did my morning routine. Anko said to were some clothes that would not restrict my movement. I grabbed some spandex shorts, with a red t-shirt that has the Haruno crest on it. I went down stairs to find my mother getting ready to head to the bakery. " Oh, Sakura dear I will be late today so your going to have to cook dinner for yourself." my mother explained to me. I nodded and headed to the door, there I put on my ninja sandals and walked out.

I headed to the dango shop for a quick meal. After that I headed to the training grounds Anko told me to go to. At training ground four I found Anko there eating dango. " Hey kid, I'm surprised you came early." she muttered. " Well Anko-san I just could not wait for our training time together." I commented." Ha, if I had known that I would have brought more dango." she said as smirking. I smiled at her words.

" Ok kid since you have the basic genjutsu down it is time to learn something else." she said as standing up. " For real, your not joking are you?" I worried about it. " Nope not at all, now lets see your taijutsu." she said, I paled because my taijutsu was the worst out of the academy kids. " D-do we have to, I had the worst taijutsu skill in the academy." I stated in a hush tone. Anko smiled sadistically when I said that. " Oh, is it now well I guess were just going to have to fix that." she said with an evil grin.

After three hours of spar time with Anko, I had to meet up with my team. When I got to training ground seven, I saw Sasuke-kun and Naruto already there. " Good afternoon, everyone." I said in a cheerful tone. " Hi Sakura-chan how was your day." Naruto shouted as I neared.

" Hn." is all Sasuke said. My brow twitched, I mean couldn't the man speak some words. " It was fine Naruto I had some training this morning, so I'm a bit tired." I replyes to Naruto's question. He was so suprised that I was training he fell over in shock. Sasuke just looked at me with I-don't-believe-you face, I just shrugged it off.

After an hour Kakashi sensei arrived." Hello everyone, today we will be cleaning a river full of trash, weed a garden, and walk some dogs." he said in a flat tone, Naruto was so mad because we didn't get another C-ranked mission.

After the three D-ranked missions we headed home or at least the boys did. I headed to the river, for I could practice my water walking Anko told me to do as homework. Once I arrived at the river I focused chakra at the bottom of me feet and steped onto the water. I fell straight in, I found out that I needed to move me chakra all the time after my third try. It was getting dark so I weant home changed, made me a meal, went to sleep.

// Anko's Prov//

After the kid left, I headed to T&I building to start work. I ran into Genma my loving boyfriend, yes ladys and gentalmen Genma is my boyfriend. When I ran into him he asked me about my day, I told him about the kid. He was suprised I got a kid to teach. Also he wanted to meet her when I told him about the genjutsu leason.

Being the perfect girlfriend I am I  agreed. Tomarrow is going to be fun.