2

Sacha kneels down next the bed, pulling pillows from under the bed. She places them next her. She also grabs a couple of blankets. Following she throws the items onto the bed, jumps onto it, lays down and spreads her legs.

Carefully she places her hand into her legging,  pulling it up from her body and grabbing a blanket's edge. She pushes it into her legging and brings the length of the blanket as far in the leg's sleeve to her ankle. Following she spreads the blanket out around her leg.

Sacha takes a new blanket she does the same but now with the other leg, trying to shape it similar as she did with the first leg.

Then she sits up, tests if it's comfi or not. But it's not good enough.

Not big enough. Not big enough.

Her thoughts move. Grabbing some pillows, laying down, putting one of them between her legs in the legging while two others are situated around her hips.

Again, she sits up, wobble her body from left to right, satisfied with this shape  except... there is no butt. Doubting if she should put a pillow over there or just situate one on her stomach area.

Nothing happens, no changes.

She rubs her hands over the bigger shape of legs she created, wobbles again a little from left to right, front to back.

If this could be bigger.

but there is one pillow left... She does it below her stretchy hoody and moves again  left tto right, front to back.

There aren't more pillows left...

Sacha stands up, testing how this works out. In the room she waddles a little, struggling that her legging is sliding down by the weight of the blanket and pillows...

She lets herself fall back in bed, checking the clock, she only spend 5 minutes.... but it's weird and wrong, wrong to her feelings, so she removes everything. Pulling hard on the blanket that sticks a bit into the legging. She pulls more and it shoots out of her legging, making Sacha's hands slam against the wall.

Sacha jumps up from bed and quickly hides everything under the bed again, trying to put it in the same order as how she left it... Not wanting James to discover her little secret.

Sweating from the small intense energetic moment she runs downstairs and sits down on the  ouch, continuing to watch TV and acting like nothing happened at all...